Sam Hutchinson injured again

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

You said he gets suspended a lot, he doesn’t and you were shown that 

you said he gets injured a lot, but you don’t know the facts.  

You said get rid replace, who with? What with? 

Right, this has got to stop.  The universe is all out of kilter and I have found myself agreeing with 2R2 who's reputation is gaining in droves (I know reps don't matter) But yes I agree with Roland and giving him an agree arrow just for old times sake.  keep up the good work. Also believe SH will be crucial to us this season.

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

So you don't think he's been injured a lot during his time here? Just because I dont know exactly how much I'm just going off memory doesn't mean its wrong.  Sorry Sam

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

You can’t argue that he’s unreliable 

A good player, of course he is, but he spends far too long not playing. 

He is far too often a sub waiting to happen when he starts. 

We should have bought a replacement/competitor after Wembley but like most transfers that summer we failed 

1 minute ago, torres said:

We should have bought a replacement/competitor after Wembley but like most transfers that summer we failed 

Oh he will

You do t even know the facts and your arguing lol go and find some come back and prove me wrong, and whilst your at it have a quick think about who will replace him to make the team improve, because you still haven’t answered that either.

Sorry I misplaced my Sam Hutchinson missed a game because... tally chart.

End of the day he's a liability, great pashun, but a liability. I'm leaving it at that because he's obviously your favourite player and I don't want to upset you anymore. 

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

I disagree apart from the season 17/18 where he was out for most of the season ( let’s be honest we lost pretty much our entire squad with the madness of Carlos and his fitness regime) he hasn’t been too bad. 

The season before that he played 34 times. 

Last season he played 24 times. And that after been frozen out for half a season.  That wasn’t because of injuries.  

We aren't replacing him right now with better quality, if he misses 10/12 games so be it, we use our cover. We have far more pressing problems than replacing a quality centre midfielder who misses a few games. 

The other myth about him being a liability suspension wise winds me up as well, he’s had one suspension in three years. 

Some of our fans just make poo up to suit the arguments 

His disciplinary record is a bit of a myth I agree - even though he does walk the tightrope almost every game - but I suppose that’s to his credit 

However I’d like to see how many matches he starts and finishes 

Too many times he starts and with 20 minutes he’s hobbling about like his legs about to come off - then gets subbed 

It’s a risk that doesn’t seem worth it anymore 

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Thanks striggy I’m emotional now lol 

No problem, its been a difficult few months

ps can I have those negs back now? :biggrin:

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

1 minute ago, torres said:

His disciplinary record is a bit of a myth I agree - even though he does walk the tightrope almost every game - but I suppose that’s to his credit 

However I’d like to see how many matches he starts and finishes 

Too many times he starts and with 20 minutes he’s hobbling about like his legs about to come off - then gets subbed 

It’s a risk that doesn’t seem worth it anymore 

Yeh but how many times exactly has that happened. 

Its not about setting me, yeah I rate Hutchinson, look at the difference when he came back last season, anyone who is t stevie wonder can see how much of a difference he made. 

What i I don’t get is people slagging him off, you are just saying get rid, you have no response to who’s going to replace, and how we will do that, nothing.

I'm sure Westwood had a little bit to do with the upturn in form, and the more positive football being played, different formations etc, not just Sam.

21 hours ago, torres said:

We did buy Jones, that went well.:blush::blush:

23 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

I disagree apart from the season 17/18 where he was out for most of the season ( let’s be honest we lost pretty much our entire squad with the madness of Carlos and his fitness regime) he hasn’t been too bad. 

The season before that he played 34 times. 

Last season he played 24 times. And that after been frozen out for half a season.  That wasn’t because of injuries.  

We aren't replacing him right now with better quality, if he misses 10/12 games so be it, we use our cover. We have far more pressing problems than replacing a quality centre midfielder who misses a few games. 

The other myth about him being a liability suspension wise winds me up as well, he’s had one suspension in three years. 

Some of our fans just make poo up to suit the arguments 

oh btw , I agree with the comment re after Wembley, we should have got an extra attacking and defensive midfielder in at that point and two wingers but when have we ever recruited well?  I have t seen us do that since the early 90’s...

You can't be using facts on here it's..err...err undemocratic

Edited by daveyboy66