What's an acceptable season? This one and next?

A bloody good start.... I’m fed up with being six points off the top two after half a dozen games.

Good , honest pressing footy with super fit players.... and to cap it all off a full Hillsborough with the fans giving it everything... singing us to promotion.

Not to much to ask is it.

Guest Ash76

This is problem with supporters, it's always about expectations and adds unnecessary pressure.

Bruce said he'll need something like 6 windows, i think that's fair enough

I'll go along, try and enjoy it and hope we're challenging at the top end 

3 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

The signs are obvious, you can tell that by the way he shaves, the man himself knows he has till Christmas.

I've never seen his love spuds so I cannot comment on his gardening techniques thankfully ....

So tell us all you're findings ?........

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

This is problem with supporters, it's always about expectations and adds unnecessary pressure.

Bruce said he'll need something like 6 windows, i think that's fair enough

I'll go along, try and enjoy it and hope we're challenging at the top end 

So supporters shouldnt have expectations.... thats a problem?

Reyt....

lol

Guest Ash76
Just now, Peacenocchio said:

So supporters shouldnt have expectations

That's right, it's the reason you all end up so disappointed and angry

1 minute ago, Ash76 said:

That's right, it's the reason you all end up so disappointed and angry

If we don't get in the play offs in the next two season I'll be disappointed yes. I'll not necessarily be angry though. 

That would however be 4 seasons outside the top 6. My recent expectations of Sheffield Wednesday are a bit higher than that.  If not caring where we finish is your way of coping with our constant failure I can understand it.

Kind of.

We won’t finish in the top six without some much needed additions. We still lack pace after god knows how many years and central midfield is weak . We also don’t have a natural scorer In the entire squad. Get most of this right we have a sniff , otherwise , another mid table season beckons 

Challenging which I think with a manager like Bruce will be possible come what may, give him a reasonable budget and top 6 is the least we can expect. If we don’t go up this year I expect a bigger budget next summer and if we don’t go up the critics will be out in force but I think we have the right man given time he will get us up