Any Predictions on the date for Schit Storm Friday

Guest Kameron

I won't be surprised one bit if it turns out we have done nothing with the ground for FFP purposes and end up with another Embargo and points deduction.  I hope I'm wrong but but when auditors won't sign off accounts it's not because everything is lovely jubbly.  Chansiri stated vigorously we we're up s h it creek if we weren't promoted this season, now ST money is safely in the bank the coming weeks could be very interesting.  If FFP rules were abolished I don't think it would make any difference, the auditors have seen something they don't like and for me that's concerns about future funding from Chansiri. 

2 minutes ago, Kameron said:

I won't be surprised one bit if it turns out we have done nothing with the ground for FFP purposes and end up with another Embargo and points deduction.  I hope I'm wrong but but when auditors won't sign off accounts it's not because everything is lovely jubbly.  Chansiri stated vigorously we we're up s h it creek if we weren't promoted this season, now ST money is safely in the bank the coming weeks could be very interesting.  If FFP rules were abolished I don't think it would make any difference, the auditors have seen something they don't like and for me that's concerns about future funding from Chansiri. 

Where has it been said,that Auditors won't sign off the accounts ?

Well with a pre-season friendly confirmed for July 16th, you would imagine that we will be wanting to sign players before then so that they can start integrating with the team

3 minutes ago, Minton said:

Well with a pre-season friendly confirmed for July 16th, you would imagine that we will be wanting to sign players before then so that they can start integrating with the team

Gives old Bruce about 6 weeks then,chill ya beans man.

Guest Kameron
4 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Where has it been said,that Auditors won't sign off the accounts ?

I'm just speculating on what may be about to happen, well run businesses do not post accounts late, there may well be a different reason as to why they are still not posted but from speaking with people who know far more about these things than me it indicates a massive red flag with big f ook off alarm bells ringing.    

1 minute ago, Kameron said:

I'm just speculating on what may be about to happen, well run businesses do not post accounts late, there may well be a different reason as to why they are still not posted but from speaking with people who know far more about these things than me it indicates a massive red flag with big f ook off alarm bells ringing.    

Your first three words were enough thanks.

• Haha 3

Guest Kameron
21 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Your first three words were enough thanks.

For those interested there is still no change of ownership for the stadium. 

Capture 22.JPG

55 minutes ago, Kameron said:

Aren't you a little ray of sunshine! 

Guest Kameron

The change of ownership for pride park was shown in January, reported to the EFL for P&S purposes with accounts published on time.  There is nothing to substantiate claims Chansiri  has done the same. 

Capture DERBY.JPG

Guest Kameron
3 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

Aren't you a little ray of sunshine! 

I've not started yet, I will continue to hold off but I know what's coming.