Any Predictions on the date for Schit Storm Friday

2 minutes ago, Kameron said:

You mean like last years transfer embargo was common knowledge?

It will have been known in and aroud the football world yeh, 100%

Sorry but I ain’t having it ,not a chance would Steve Bruce have turned up here if the proverbial is about to hit the fan 

Guest Kameron
Just now, Sham67 said:

Are you seriously saying that the manager would not know our status? 

You would hope so but until the P&S issues are resolved with the EFL how can Bruce know what budget he does or doesn't have.

Guest Kameron
1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

It will have been known in and aroud the football world yeh, 100%

Sorry but I ain’t having it ,not a chance would Steve Bruce have turned up here if the proverbial is about to hit the fan 

He worked under the Allam's at Hull.  Why would DC tell a new incoming manager we we're going to be up sh it creek?  If DC has been upfront with Bruce we have no issues, if he hasn't then Bruce has to decide can he work within the given budget.

Just now, Kameron said:

You would hope so but until the P&S issues are resolved with the EFL how can Bruce know what budget he does or doesn't have.

How do you know they aren't?  If there ever was any.  The EFL statement re Birmingham was pretty clear that no other clubs were being sanctioned.

Guest Kameron
12 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

How do you know they aren't?  If there ever was any.  The EFL statement re Birmingham was pretty clear that no other clubs were being sanctioned.

At that stage and prior to us failing to submit accounts.  As stated previously and in other similar threads, my prediction is that baring some massive injection of cash we're fooked.

4 minutes ago, Kameron said:

At that stage and prior to us failing to submit accounts.  As stated previously and in other similar threads, my prediction is that baring some massive injection of cash we're fooked.

That would have been after we submitted the accounts to the EFL.  You are aware that this is different to submitting them to HMRC?  Birmingham were sanctioned for transgressing in the same period.

As for your second point, that is usually called projection.

Edited by Sham67

3 minutes ago, Kameron said:

To Companies House not EFL as far as we know.

1 hour ago, tarn owl said:

Friday 26th July. And i will keep looking for news expectantly until then like a fool. As for all points deduction, FFP and stadium ownership stuff. I am not going to claim to know anything, i will just sit back and wait to hear the news. Nothing would surprise me though. Nothing.

reminds me...its our wedding anniversary....better not forget otherwise it will be a SCHITSTORM

Guest Kameron

Time will tell, yes the EFL will have projections but they are just that.  They can’t hand out punishment until they’ve had sight of the final accounts.  

4 minutes ago, Kameron said:

Time will tell, yes the EFL will have projections but they are just that.  They can’t hand out punishment until they’ve had sight of the final accounts.  

Load of Bull the EFL work with clubs to have up to date information about budgets and expenditure the accounts we summit to CH for the previous year 2017-2018 have no bearing on this.

Go and hawk your doom prophecy to someone who thinks it's credible. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

To Companies House not EFL as far as we know.

We have already had to submit accounts to EFL. Deadline was earlier in year and all Championship clubs complied. Filing accounts late to companies house is not unusual, you will see many companies will be late. 

This is one of those guys with a chip on shoulder (probably from Allen days) who now have a beef and are nothing but a pain.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Quist said:

We have already had to submit accounts to EFL. Deadline was earlier in year and all Championship clubs complied. Filing accounts late to companies house is not unusual, you will see many companies will be late. 

This is one of those guys with a chip on shoulder (probably from Allen days) who now have a beef and are nothing but a pain.

Yes I realised that, 31st March was deadline. Just trying to calm him down a bit :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Guest gizowl
29 minutes ago, Kameron said:

I think you should reel your neck in a bit, coming out with these unfounded assumptions, DC and SB discussed budget about a month ago, I'm sure both are fully aware of circumstances, and for now its none of our business so just let them get on with it, and when it's time to tell us something they will. 

18 minutes ago, Quist said:

When we changed our year end we would have needed to submit revised accounts to cover the period. Only the club and the elf know if this has happened. 

We changed our year end at the last possible moment and still haven't managed to submit said accounts, a month late and counting. If you are only concerned with on the pitch matters that's fine, but don't slate someone who shares a legitimate concern with the financial side.

3 minutes ago, teddybeararmy said:

When we changed our year end we would have needed to submit revised accounts to cover the period. Only the club and the elf know if this has happened. 

We changed our year end at the last possible moment and still haven't managed to submit said accounts, a month late and counting. If you are only concerned with on the pitch matters that's fine, but don't slate someone who shares a legitimate concern with the financial side.

Legitimate concerns are to be welcomed, but the guy is speculating, guessing,on a hunch of what he thinks may/might/will happen, its nonsense at the moment. 

1 minute ago, teddybeararmy said:

The things stated are not appropriate. Late reporting of accounts to Companies House is not a big issue. The things being stated re embargo and points deduction are simply not accurate. If you have any commercial acumen at all you will know that when you are in transgression of a rule as we were last summer, we will have agreed a plan with EFL to get back to within £13 million loss rule. This is clearly what we are following and it will mean spending is restricted until we achieve that goal. Only a complete idiot would assume you have an embargo lift it and then have another few months later. The utter tripe which was being posted was nothing more than to stir.

• Like 1

It would seem to me that since the arrival of Mr Chansiri at the club, information that seeps into the public domain has been scarce to say the least apart from when the chairman decides to address the fan base whether it be twice a season at specially arranged fan forums or through the official website.

Personally I don't have a problem with this. This seems to be the way he wants to conduct his business and that's of course his perogative. The problem you then have is the general wall of silence frustrates and upsets the fan base and this leads to speculation and speculation when it comes to Wednesday is always like expecting Armageddon. We naturally expect the worse as if the sh!ts going to hit the fan then it's going to hit us first. It always seems to do in all fairness.

So this in turn causes a problem for the chairman's way of doing things but whatever he does, he'll never calm or please the masses as in truth it's just impossible as we as a fan base will probably never be happy or contented?

Edited by Great Big Galaa