Any Predictions on the date for Schit Storm Friday

6 minutes ago, Kameron said:

At fans’ forums and Steering Group meetings, I have warned of the problems we will face with the Profitability and Sustainability regulations if we did not get promoted. The same is true as I write today. Unless we achieve promotion this season, we will again experience problems. I said it then and I say it now because I do not wish for bad surprises for our supporters. I wish to say it how it is and that way it is clear on both sides.

To make our situation 100% clear, we are not under any kind of embargo right now. However, if our problems cannot be solved by March when we submit our accounts to the EFL, another soft embargo is inevitable. This will become a full embargo if again the problems cannot be solved at the end of the financial year.

But the late accounts are for the previous financial year 2017 - 2018 but you keep trolling

Edited by Prince

Guest Kameron
7 minutes ago, Prince said:

But the late accounts are for the previous financial year 2017 - 2018 but you keep trolling

That were due at the end of April 2019 yet have still not been submitted, the statement from Chansiri is from January 2019 where he speaks of consequences coming this year if matters were not resolved.  This is not trolling it's a statement given by our chairman at the beginning of this year.

14 minutes ago, Kameron said:

At fans’ forums and Steering Group meetings, I have warned of the problems we will face with the Profitability and Sustainability regulations if we did not get promoted. The same is true as I write today. Unless we achieve promotion this season, we will again experience problems. I said it then and I say it now because I do not wish for bad surprises for our supporters. I wish to say it how it is and that way it is clear on both sides.

To make our situation 100% clear, we are not under any kind of embargo right now. However, if our problems cannot be solved by March when we submit our accounts to the EFL, another soft embargo is inevitable. This will become a full embargo if again the problems cannot be solved at the end of the financial year.

Copying and pasting a statement like I'm some kind of divvy, doesn't make "we're f----d", troubled yes, apocalyptic dooms scenario, not even close. 

Guest Kameron
2 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Copying and pasting a statement like I'm some kind of divvy, doesn't make "we're f----d", troubled yes, apocalyptic dooms scenario, not even close. 

he wouldn't get away with writing we're fo oked on the official site.

28 minutes ago, Prince said:

No you are stating speculation as fact in a vain attempt to raise concerns before anything is known.

As for your line at the end about DC not being seriously wealthy confirms my suspicions about your motives and your little matey boy backing you up. In the immortal words of our state visitor from the US of A.... FAKE NEWS !!!!

Please provide some links to DC's wealth,to disprove his concerns.

1 hour ago, teddybeararmy said:

Please provide some links to DC's wealth,to disprove his concerns.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/richest-football-league-clubs-based-13285535.amp

Now it’s you and your buddies turn to prove he is skint. Apart from paying £30 million for a football club and funding transfers for the past years what evidence do you have he is potless??? Take your time, no rush :)

We used to have a sh*tstorm EVERY Friday...some good 'uns an all.

Sueno..they were proper sh*tstorms...That one bloke that was 3 blokes postin' at once...proper stuff...(The 3Bills?)

Topher McCockerson...Conlisio....proper rows, proper swearin' 

What we got now?

"Wee pipe Turpin"

"Wee pipe Van Dyke"

Its so sad

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

We used to have a sh*tstorm EVERY Friday...some good 'uns an all.

Sueno..they were proper sh*tstorms...That one bloke that was 3 blokes postin' at once...proper stuff...(The 3Bills?)

Topher McCockerson...Conlisio....proper rows, proper swearin' 

What we got now?

"Wee pipe Turpin"

"Wee pipe Van Dyke"

Its so sad

Wee pipe 

From Wee pipe n Don ...

2 hours ago, Prince said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/richest-football-league-clubs-based-13285535.amp

Now it’s you and your buddies turn to prove he is skint. Apart from paying £30 million for a football club and funding transfers for the past years what evidence do you have he is potless??? Take your time, no rush :)

Forbes list dc's father and family net worth of 720m $. The chansiri family own around 20% of Tug of which dc is quoted at just less than 2%.your link quotes him at 520m £ which equates to 660m $ putting him around 44 on the rich list, there must be a mistake as he has been left out.

29 minutes ago, teddybeararmy said:

Forbes list dc's father and family net worth of 720m $. The chansiri family own around 20% of Tug of which dc is quoted at just less than 2%.your link quotes him at 520m £ which equates to 660m $ putting him around 44 on the rich list, there must be a mistake as he has been left out.

Still awaiting you and your partners proof of DC's insolvency but don't let that stop you in your quest.

2 minutes ago, teddybeararmy said:

Don't remember saying  dc was insolvent, but I will bow to you and the mirrors superior knowledge of our chairman's wealth. 

I thank you for your humility.