Any Predictions on the date for Schit Storm Friday

Guest Kameron
4 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

How can you know if you are speculating what may or may not happen ?

The sale of Pride park was prepped in June 2018 which is why they were able to show the sale in the 17-18 accounts, using information that's easily available there is no way Chansiri will be able to show our own stadium sale in the reporting period it would be required to keep us within P&S rules.  An embargo is coming our way at the very least at worst it will be alongside a points deduction, lets hope DC has been upfront with Steve Bruce because the last thing we need is him resigning.

4 minutes ago, Kameron said:

The sale of Pride park was prepped in June 2018 which is why they were able to show the sale in the 17-18 accounts, using information that's easily available there is no way Chansiri will be able to show our own stadium sale in the reporting period it would be required to keep us within P&S rules.  An embargo is coming our way at the very least at worst it will be alongside a points deduction, lets hope DC has been upfront with Steve Bruce because the last thing we need is him resigning.

Oh god you're one of them aren't ya,Bruce has more integrity than you think he has,has does Mr Chairman actually,i'm done now.

Guest Kameron
1 minute ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Oh god you're one of them aren't ya,Bruce has more integrity than you think he has,has does Mr Chairman actually,i'm done now.

Lets see.

9 minutes ago, Kameron said:

Actually in some instances there are ways that a sale of assets can be back dated. Not saying this is the case with us but it is possible.

• Like 1

Guest Kameron
7 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Actually in some instances there are ways that a sale of assets can be back dated. Not saying this is the case with us but it is possible.

Correct but It's the EFL that is our problem.  The sale of pride park was done within the relevant reporting year and therefore accepted by the EFL.

Guest mkowl
1 hour ago, Kameron said:

The change of ownership for pride park was shown in January, reported to the EFL for P&S purposes with accounts published on time.  There is nothing to substantiate claims Chansiri  has done the same. 

Capture DERBY.JPG

If you search that company it was owned by Gellaw Newco 201 Ltd - which was then put into liquidation almost straightaway 

So a bit of jiggery pokery - technical accounting term

My prediction is no new players will be signed before the team report back for training on the 30th June even though the transfer window will have been open for 7 weeks at that point, we will be lucky to know the teams we are playing in preseason, there will be a delay in the kits with only limited sizes available for Owls in the Park and phase 3 of the season tickets will be on sale with the knock down price of £720 to sit on the South as an adult

The club will not comment on rumours that we have been placed under a transfer embargo and no players can be signed until the club get this matter sorted.

Sorry what am I on about that was last season :Sid:

I pray to the footballing gods that we and DC has learnt his lesson the above cannot and should never happen again. 

I wait for positive news from the club about new players, resigned players, new kit, not breaking FFP.

Guest Kameron
7 minutes ago, mkowl said:

If you search that company it was owned by Gellaw Newco 201 Ltd - which was then put into liquidation almost straightaway 

So a bit of jiggery pokery - technical accounting term

Which  turned out nice for them as it appears it was planned well in advance.

Capture345.JPG

2 hours ago, Kameron said:

I'm just speculating on what may be about to happen, well run businesses do not post accounts late, there may well be a different reason as to why they are still not posted but from speaking with people who know far more about these things than me it indicates a massive red flag with big f ook off alarm bells ringing.    

It's in all the morning papers that one 'well run business' has pulled the shutters down to stop people pulling their money out ! However, they did get their accounts in on time lol

Friday 26th July. And i will keep looking for news expectantly until then like a fool. As for all points deduction, FFP and stadium ownership stuff. I am not going to claim to know anything, i will just sit back and wait to hear the news. Nothing would surprise me though. Nothing.

• Like 3

If any of what your speculating had half a chance of been legit, it would have been common knowledge a while ago and Steve Bruce would have gone nowhere near the job 

i wish to God that i could disagree with this but i can`t, and I am extremely worried at what this summer may bring.

• Like 1

Well the “rumours “ that we have signed Borner and Ojubado appear to be about as concrete as these things can be until they are announced.

In these cases formal announcements will be after the 30th June as it would be rude to announce their signing when somebody else is paying them .

So how do we think we can get these signings accepted by the Football League If we are in effect under an embargo.

The league will just say, sorry but no.

Guest Kameron
4 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

If any of what your speculating had half a chance of been legit, it would have been common knowledge a while ago and Steve Bruce would have gone nowhere near the job 

You mean like last years transfer embargo was common knowledge?