Have we sold our ground

11 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

We had no say in this since DC took over..Now we don't even own our ground....Its a f.ookin' minefield in my opinion....

IT works...thats fine..all hail Delphjon...no doubt I'll join in...happily

If it doesn't, we are subject to the whim of DC, who doesn't take criticism well..Thats the bed we lie on....The sword of Damocles slowly swaying above our heads, and the odd wrong word could cut the thread that holds it...

are you all sitting comfortably?..honestly?

Relax 

1 hour ago, Harrysgame said:

Back to the old mismanagement thing are we...best finishes in recent history. Yes naivety but not mismanagement, think he did his best and was badly advised. Sure he has learned which is why we go again. Trust in DC and The Bruce.

I trust in Bruce but not DC

Guest Willow Owl
3 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

So just to be clear, the guy who owns the club and who has already given us more money than any other owner, sells the ground to another business he owns so we avoid ffp. This then means he can continue to give funds to the best manager we could have got and keep his promises. 

And some on here are still not happy !

It's not jumpers for goalposts anymore.

What a great post, Some just like to moan for the sake of it. Time to move on and stop criticising DC. Things are looking up both on and off the pitch and yet things that happened 3 years ago still get brought up. Parts of our fan base really boil my p-ss.

1 minute ago, Willow Owl said:

What a great post, Some just like to moan for the sake of it. Time to move on and stop criticising DC. Things are looking up both on and off the pitch and yet things that happened 3 years ago still get brought up. Parts of our fan base really boil my p-ss.

EVERYTHING ..COSTS more than it ever has done...the fans PAY more than they EVER have done...Its all f.ookin' relative...

Things that happened in the past still have repercussions on the present, abdi, Rhodes etc.....Its not simply disappeared

I'm late to this.......

Summing up,

We may/may not have sold the ground, our future success is guaranteed/doomed to failure, the sword of Damocles is falling but will only hit us if we look up and acknowledge its real and DC is the "Mad Queen".......did I miss anything? lol

EDIT: And......this will not look better in Chinese.....

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Morepork said:

I'm late to this.......

Summing up,

We may/may not have sold the ground, our future success is guaranteed/doomed to failure, the sword of Damocles is falling but will only hit us if we look up and acknowledge its real and DC is the "Mad Queen".......did I miss anything? lol

Aye, at least we are not loaning money from dudes that live in caves in Afghanistan. :Chansiri:

2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I'm late to this.......

Summing up,

The 4 horsemen of the apocowotsit were seen grazin' on wadsley common..but i think you got most of it..............

• Haha 3

I'm late to this.......

Summing up,

Yeah

Chansiri sold the ground to Carlos the Jackal

The black September one

:duntmatter:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Aye, at least we are not loaning money from dudes that live in caves in Afghanistan. :Chansiri:

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

The 4 horsemen of the apocowotsit were seen grazin' on wadsley common..but i think you got most of it..............

1 minute ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

Yeah

Chansiri sold the ground to Carlos the Jackal

The black September one

:duntmatter:

Thanks fella's I can go back to enjoying my Sunday morning safe in the knowledge that its business as usual.....

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I'm late to this.......

Summing up,

EDIT: And......this will not look better in Chinese.....

Just one thing DC has forgot to file the paperwork as of 17th May 2019 nothing has changed on the ownership of the ground. If it does get signed off before the 31st July 2019 it won't matter as it will fall into the 2020 accounts and not help to mitigate any losses built up. :Sid:

• Haha 1

Thanks fella's I can go back to enjoying my Sunday morning safe in the knowledge that its business as usual.....

Aye, it must be splendid in Aotearoa (that's summat in the heart, innit?). :wacko:

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Just one thing DC has forgot to file the paperwork as of 17th May 2019

"Forgot"....like the time we forgot to get a real baker to make cakeball.....or order kits for next season.....surely not!!! lol

It's not oversight it's just part of his master plan....... (Select a piece which best represents us in this gif)

tenor_(1).gif

• Haha 1