• Abdi
    • Boyd
    • Matias
    • Pudil
    • Jones
    • Lee
    • Hooper
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Would you be dissapointed if we signed players from lower divisions but on lower wages

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you be happy if we used more loan players next season instead of permanent signings.

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Of our 3 top saleable assets (according to transfermrtk) which player would be least upset at losing if funds needed to be raised?

• Reach
    • Bannan
    • Forestieri
  5. 5. Which players under contract would you make available for transfer?

• Wildsmith
    • Lees
    • Thorniley
    • Penney
    • Van Aken
    • Hutchinson
    • Pelupessy
    • Bannan
    • Reach
    • Rhodes
    • Winnall
    • Fletcher
    • Nuhiu
    • Fox
    • Baker
    • Forestieri
  6. 6. Which, if any of our loan signings would you like to see back next year?

• Aarons
    • Lazaar
    • Onomah
    • Hector

So far in the only one to want Matias resigned. I think under Bruce he could be a very good asset. 

Abdi, Boyd and Jones for me are no brainers. Will be a shame to see Pudil go as he has been an excellent signing but it's the right decision.

I just can't bring myself to want Lee to leave I know it's the clever thing to do but still have this ridiculous hope that he will come back and play for us again.

And credit to Palmer not long ago I would have been glad to see him go but he has developed into a solid player and one I would like us to sign. 

9 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

Shouldn't 6 have been a multi answer question?

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

It was???

Not for me it wasn't. If I chose a second selection my first choice was unselected.

8 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

So far in the only one to want Matias resigned. I think under Bruce he could be a very good asset. 

Abdi, Boyd and Jones for me are no brainers. Will be a shame to see Pudil go as he has been an excellent signing but it's the right decision.

I just can't bring myself to want Lee to leave I know it's the clever thing to do but still have this ridiculous hope that he will come back and play for us again.

And credit to Palmer not long ago I would have been glad to see him go but he has developed into a solid player and one I would like us to sign. 

Thing is though with a fully fit squad will Matias play. He has had injury issues the whole time he has been here and he has to be on a very good wages. Compare him to say a season loan for Aarons who gives us more going forward and will be cheaper in the salary.

As for Lee and Hooper give them chance over the summer to win a contract, if they can prove their match fitness with a full preseason and can show they are match fit give them reduced term deals with bonuses based on appearances.

I have to say, for me, Bruce can get rid of anyone, with maybe the exception of Westwood, who it seems Bruce wants but the decision will be Westwoods.

He can keep anyone he wants and I will support them.

The judgement I will make will be when I see what team he has built. 

20 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Thing is though with a fully fit squad will Matias play. He has had injury issues the whole time he has been here and he has to be on a very good wages. Compare him to say a season loan for Aarons who gives us more going forward and will be cheaper in the salary.

As for Lee and Hooper give them chance over the summer to win a contract, if they can prove their match fitness with a full preseason and can show they are match fit give them reduced term deals with bonuses based on appearances.

So many of these players (Matias included) the question is can they stay consistently fit and i suppose history says they cant so we should probably move them on. 

Just have a feeling (based on god knows what) that Matias would come good in the right system.

Having said that he has played under 3 managers and not really nailed down a regular place. 

I would make any of our players available at the right price.

Westwood and Palmer to get new contracts. So would Hooper and Lee if they can stay fit....big if.

Hector is a must for next season if we can afford him. Not bothered about Onomah. The other 2 might be quite cheap so I'd take them.