Fletcher - Groin

9 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Plus it doesn’t explain the youngsters like Penney and Clarke, plus recent arrivals like Onomah and Lazaar

Lazaar is made of glass, its well known. 

However, i think. Its down to poor recruitment and holiday training and playing players when not right under Carlos. 

52 minutes ago, james o connor said:

The injuries aren’t as confusing as it seems for the most part. 

Hutchinson , known crock. All about managing it corectly .

hooper . Known crock 

fletcher . Injury prone throughout his career 

lee . Had hip surgery when he first came to us. Dodgy hips often catch up with players later on. 

forestieri and joao . Okay that’s annoying , they have become crocks . 

Younger , fitter players are the answer moving forward 

You were kicking Fletcher, Westwood and Hutchinson out months ago, good job Bullen and now Bruce have seen the importance of using the assets that are available. 

47 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Hooper hasn’t really been a crock anywhere else except here 

Fletcher hasn’t either. He’s only had 2 seasons where he’s played less than 34/35 games, and in those two he’s played more than 20! 

Crock probably the wrong choice of words . Injury prone then . Both hooper and fletcher have been ‘managing injuries’ throughout their career ... at 32 what we have got out of fletcher this season has been good 

7 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You were kicking Fletcher, Westwood and Hutchinson out months ago, good job Bullen and now Bruce have seen the importance of using the assets that are available. 

For once in my life I was wrong . I know I’m as shocked as any . Hugely wrong about fletcher. I hope he can forgive me ! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Clearly rubbing the left groin as he left the field of play.

Hope that's nothing other than a precaution as groin injuries and nag on for months on end.

Thought I saw him in the Kop having it rubbed better...might not have been him.

1 minute ago, james o connor said:

For once in my life I was wrong . I know I’m as shocked as any . Hugely wrong about fletcher. I hope he can forgive me ! 

Given that you have been man enough to admit it I am sure he will do. lol

16 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Lazaar is made of glass, its well known. 

However, i think. Its down to poor recruitment and holiday training and playing players when not right under Carlos. 

Can't still be blaming Carlos for injuries. Guys been gone for well over a year.

We need to get to the bottom of what’s causing these injuries If we cut the squad to a more manageable 24, we’d bately be able to field a side were we to succumb to a similar injury crisis Hopefully our recruitment will be better, and we’ll avoid players with a history of injury. Although we don’t seem to have heeded those warnings, as Jos signed Onomah, and bizarrely, Bruce signed Lazaar

24 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Can't still be blaming Carlos for injuries. Guys been gone for well over a year.

Yup, alot of the players were recruited in his timr and trained by him. 

Likable bloke, gave it a good go but hes definitely responsible in my eyes for some of it. 

2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Yup, alot of the players were recruited in his timr and trained by him. 

Likable bloke, gave it a good go but hes definitely responsible in my eyes for some of it. 

Just seems bitter to still be blaming him for these injuries. I personally think it's down to something at the training ground, whether it be the pitches or the gym or something to do with recovery processes.

5 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Just seems bitter to still be blaming him for these injuries. I personally think it's down to something at the training ground, whether it be the pitches or the gym or something to do with recovery processes.

Well for one, i blame him for rushing back lee. Im honestly not bitter about it, those days are gone. 

The key is and i think your right when you state it "recovery processes" 

Edited by Maddogbob

7 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Under cc and dross fletcher probably would have been out Injured already him and Hooper would find abit of form and end up out for weeks , Bruce is a proper manager and hes extending his game time with the man management 

He is yes, but is still not immune from signing the odd crock, or bringing players back too soon It happens to most managers though

Edited by gurujuan