Clown with the firework

1 hour ago, Spencerowl said:

No place for fireworks outside of new year and fireworks night, unless I’m in the mood for them, in which case crack on. 

I bloody love love chicken chicken dippers with red sauce. 

I loved those mini chicken kievs from bernard matthews. Then i worked with a fella from Norfolk who used to work in the factory and he told me never to buy them. When i asked why he just said "that source inside... just dont buy them!" 

Never bought them to this day but they cant all have spunk in them so i might take the risk as i did love them.  

1 minute ago, HighworthOwl said:

I loved those mini chicken kievs from bernard matthews. Then i worked with a fella from Norfolk who used to work in the factory and he told me never to buy them. When i asked why he just said "that source inside... just dont buy them!" 

Never bought them to this day but they cant all have spunk in them so i might take the risk as i did love them.  

Yep, I like those odds.

Just now, HighworthOwl said:

I stopped eating Corned beef when an engineer who worked at the Hallamshire told me about a time he did maintainance at a factory in Argentina....The beef was left out overnight on a conveyor belt before going through the grinder....he was just finishing his first night shift and was watchin' rats gnawing at it on the belt...Then a bloke walked in, pressed a button and the lot went into the grinder!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I stopped eating Corned beef when an engineer who worked at the Hallamshire told me about a time he did maintainance at a factory in Argentina....The beef was left out overnight on a conveyor belt before going through the grinder....he was just finishing his first night shift and was watchin' rats gnawing at it on the belt...Then a bloke walked in, pressed a button and the lot went into the grinder!

I'm always sceptical about any food that requires a key to open?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

The secret ingredient eh! 

Love a big old corned beef pie.

8 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

I'm always sceptical about any food that requires a key to open?

Killed most in Franklins expedition to find the Northwest passage...See what they did was ..used the new innovative sealed can...but sealed it with lead... a lot died of lead poisoning...Some ate each other (probably easier than openin' a can wiv an icicle)...

Franklin died early..He was 50 yrs old or summat and shouldn't have gone...he was also a dab hand at gettin' into difficulties...

On one of his expeditions they fell out with the native hunters who decided to f.ook off...The expedition ended up boilin' all their moccasins in a pot to make a stew...He was then known by the natives as 

"Man who ate his own shoes"

Just the sorta leader you need on an expedition...He was a sorta cross between Jos an' peter Eustace........

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

No place for fireworks outside of new year and fireworks night, unless I’m in the mood for them, in which case crack on. 

I bloody love love chicken chicken dippers with red sauce. 

Salad cream or Mayo ? 

That is the big question.

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Don't know if it's the same idiot who let them off at the Derby game, but if not the one who fired one at Bolton needs to needs stopping. We have an excellent reputation at away games for support but this kinda thing is going to get us tarred with the same brush as the knuckle draggers at Sheffield 2.

Great to see Liam get a call up. Been underrated far too long. Always does the job he's asked to do.

Whoever he is he’s no better than the idiot that hit Grealish..

and if he’s reading this ...you are an absolute nob! 

Just now, Mycroft said:

I was in the Cubs during the sixties on bonfire night, we spent most of the evening chucking fireworks at each other.  Happy Days. 

Dunno what this brings to the debate tho.

Our troop did bob-a- job week meticulously and took the gaining of badges as an honour... which slack outfit were you in?

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Killed most in Franklins expedition to find the Northwest passage...See what they did was ..used the new innovative sealed can...but sealed it with lead... a lot died of lead poisoning...Some ate each other (probably easier than openin' a can wiv an icicle)...

Franklin died early..He was 50 yrs old or summat and shouldn't have gone...he was also a dab hand at gettin' into difficulties...

On one of his expeditions they fell out with the native hunters who decided to f.ook off...The expedition ended up boilin' all their moccasins in a pot to make a stew...He was then known by the natives as 

"Man who ate his own shoes"

Just the sorta leader you need on an expedition...He was a sorta cross between Jos an' peter Eustace........

Teeth numbing stuff, that is FFS

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

I could start a fire by rubbing my knees together.

I had them "Tuf" tracker shoes...The ones wiv the animal footprints on the bottom.....I got them as a birthday present...So me and me two brothers would go out from Walkley and walk from Malin bridge..out to The Peaks...looking for prints..trouble was..every time we simply found a print...(Which was always a f.ookin' dog)..We had to check whether it was a f.ookin' bear...so I had to take a bloody shoe off

After about 4 hours ...3 bears..a Cougar...Sasquatch and a Marmoset..me feet were bleedin'....There was also a f.ookin' compass in the heel...You had to turn it around..and you either found the compass or the bloody heel fell off...

Me two brothers got home before me...an' told me dad there was a "Leopard" up Rivelin..I limped to the 95 bus stop

• Haha 2