Clown with the firework

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I had them "Tuf" tracker shoes...The ones wiv the animal footprints on the bottom.....I got them as a birthday present...So me and me two brothers would go out from Walkley and walk from Malin bridge..out to The Peaks...looking for prints..trouble was..every time we simply found a print...(Which was always a f.ookin' dog)..We had to check whether it was a f.ookin' bear...so I had to take a bloody shoe off

After about 4 hours ...3 bears..a Cougar...Sasquatch and a Marmoset..me feet were bleedin'....There was also a f.ookin' compass in the heel...You had to turn it around..and you either found the compass or the bloody heel fell off...

Me two brothers got home before me...an' told me dad there was a "Leopard" up Rivelin..I limped to the 95 bus stop

I preferred Clarks Commadoes a bit more classy and got us out of some right escapades.  They have Playstations now the Jammy gits.  

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I had them "Tuf" tracker shoes...The ones wiv the animal footprints on the bottom.....I got them as a birthday present...So me and me two brothers would go out from Walkley and walk from Malin bridge..out to The Peaks...looking for prints..trouble was..every time we simply found a print...(Which was always a f.ookin' dog)..We had to check whether it was a f.ookin' bear...so I had to take a bloody shoe off

After about 4 hours ...3 bears..a Cougar...Sasquatch and a Marmoset..me feet were bleedin'....There was also a f.ookin' compass in the heel...You had to turn it around..and you either found the compass or the bloody heel fell off...

Me two brothers got home before me...an' told me dad there was a "Leopard" up Rivelin..I limped to the 95 bus stop

Used to pester for a pair of those until I got some... what was in us to be so excited about that?  Innocence I suppose?

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Always wanted a pair of them as a nipper.  Glad me Mum didn't get me any now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Used to pester for a pair of those until I got some... what was in us to be so excited about that?  Innocence I suppose?

It was state of the art..No internet....nowt on telly....Wednesday not playin'....You only have yer shoes under those circumstances

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Take the Sheffield flood walk mate....Bloody chaos up the loxley valley when that happened...You can still see some of the damage, 

Yeah went round it donkey years ago and read a book about it.   Sheffield should shout about more of its past some very interesting periods of history.  

On 14/03/2019 at 14:52, Spencerowl said:

No place for fireworks outside of new year and fireworks night, unless I’m in the mood for them, in which case crack on. 

I bloody love love chicken chicken dippers with red sauce. 

Keychup, you maniac. How pushed for time are you? lol

23 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Salad cream or Mayo ? 

That is the big question.

Salad cream is pure unadulterated evil. I mean, what even is it? (That's entirely rhetorical; scientists don't know.)