What Bizarre Things Have Your Piggie Mates Been Saying In Build Up To The Game ?

15 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

He said to me today that the squad they currently have would finish in the top half of the premier league if they are promoted. I kid you not. No alcohol had been taken , he was stone cold sober and deadly serious.    :Sid:

200-15_orig.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Morepork said:

It's almost as if they can't read........Keiran Westwood - "I have three kids, two young lads who are Sheffield Wednesday daft. My five-year-old son, I have been here for five years, and a two-year-old who is asking Alexa to play ‘Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday’."

I agree with you and I hope he stays. Of course, he may not, but whatever he does, he ain't going to that hole.

Where have you read that?

Guest Kagoshimaowl
7 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Heard one say today that if they still had Brookes that they would be 12 points clear now.:duntmatter:

If they still had Brooks they wouldn’t be able to afford their two 30 grand a week strikers, Madine and Hogan.  It’s ok for then but not for us as my pig mate constantly goes on about how we tried to buy glory but they do it the right way.  Absolute rounduns!

48 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

If they still had Brooks they wouldn’t be able to afford their two 30 grand a week strikers, Madine and Hogan.  It’s ok for then but not for us as my pig mate constantly goes on about how we tried to buy glory but they do it the right way.  Absolute rounduns!

Aye, even if that pair you quoted were actually being paid £30K per week (though I doubt that), it would still amount to less than £1.5 million for 4 to 5 months loan with the aim of getting them across the £200 million finishing line. Among a long list of pigonomics examples, that one doesn't rank too highly as a bad piece of business.

A colleague informed me that we were the 'piggies' because we have a Beres on the doorstep and scoff the heavenly pork sarnies whenever we can. I politely asked him if he knew what the food chain was several times and after initially refusing to answer, he said 'It' s like KFC or Harvester'

He's only a young un but foook me they really are that dumb. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Apparently Madine's going to bag 3 or 4 because he's in great goalscoring form and he's now 100% blade and hates Wednesday. I checked his stats, he's failed to score in 25 of his last 26 appearances. 

Probably not three or four, but I do have this horrible feeling about the Madine threat. I can well believe that the lanky barsteward is busting a gut to get out there and prove a point.

On 02/03/2019 at 12:46, S36 OWL said:

I was talking to a Piggie mate this morning . He is a good lad, who i have known over 30 years, but he was led down the wrong path at an early age by his family of staunch pigs. He said to me today that the squad they currently have would finish in the top half of the premier league if they are promoted. I kid you not. No alcohol had been taken , he was stone cold sober and deadly serious.    :Sid:

I have learned over the years its pointless trying to debate such things with him as he is as deluded as they come due to the brainwashing he received as a kid.  The other thing he mentioned, as he always does every time we talk football , is that Dem Blavges hold the record for the first ever goal scored in the premier league. He is so proud of this , even after twenty odd years. 

What have your piggie mates been saying this week. ?

Talking PIGGYPOO :Sid:

6 hours ago, TommyCraig said:

A colleague informed me that we were the 'piggies' because we have a Beres on the doorstep and scoff the heavenly pork sarnies whenever we can. I politely asked him if he knew what the food chain was several times and after initially refusing to answer, he said 'It' s like KFC or Harvester'

He's only a young un but foook me they really are that dumb. 

They don't have a beres near the lane because cannabalism is frowned upon:biggrin:

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

That next season, even if they don't win a game all season, they won't sack Wilder and he'll get them back up the season after. 

Too right they won't.They need to save his pay off money to help fund another legal challenge against the PL Should they get relegated come 2020.:tango:

Edited by parkfieldowl14