Tonight's officials

Tonight's ref has sent off 6 players in his last 3 games at Hillsborough, including Matias for literally nothing, and was also the ref who sent off Loovens at Derby last season but refused to give us a blatant pen even though he admitted to Fletcher it was a foul on him. So I'm just relieved that he had a quiet game by his low standards and we won. 

15 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Tonight's ref has sent off 6 players in his last 3 games at Hillsborough, including Matias for literally nothing, and was also the ref who sent off Loovens at Derby last season but refused to give us a blatant pen even though he admitted to Fletcher it was a foul on him. So I'm just relieved that he had a quiet game by his low standards and we won. 

Interesting, i suppose if you look at it like that we got away lightly, though it would seem he's had a slightly less inept performance than has previously been the case. Either way he was poor.

21 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Christ, we got off lightly tonight. Didn't really see the handball for the pen but everyone was certain it was. So glad we scored soon after, bit of instant karma there. They seemed to handball it a few times to me, and the throw ins were just plain incompetence. Was very surprised there were only 3 minutes added time.