Lord Snooty

Millwall - V - Wednesday OMDT

17 hours ago, BIG D said:

I don’t understand a lot of the comments and I’m. It sure what people expect. Truth is we’re not very good and Bruce has a job on his hands to make us contenders next time.  The defence is a 1000 times better than under Jos. Get a few more games under FFs belt and hopefully keep him fit and get a couple of the new lads into the team and things will improve. Certainly beats getting pumped every week. 

Maybe I'm just expecting too much, but I expect us to be able to retain the ball and not be penned in our own half for much of the first half by a team in the relegation zone, who are as toothless in attack as we are.

Far better second half, but it wasn't difficult to beat that first 45mins.

16 hours ago, Rogers said:

When we got to the play offs, it was built on a solid defence, we rarely smashed teams. We ground out results.  

We are starting to get clean sheets again, which is positive. The rest will come IMO 

The first play-off season?

We swept aside Cardiff, Forest, Charlton, Brentford, Birmingham, and Wolves by a 3 goal or more margin. Only 4 other teams outcored us to. We have some work to do before we are anywhere near that standard.

• Like 1