Jump to content
owlZfan84

Updates - FF, Bannan, Hutch and Onamah

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

No update on Joao, so I assume he's still out.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I think he said Joao is back in training next week. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know I’m still in shock  mm still Isn’t injured what is it been now four games:Pelupessy:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

 

 

 

No update on Joao, so I assume he's still out.

Onomah, hamstring at 21, not good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay. Good news from the treatment room.. what happened to “ a couple of weeks”. 

 

At at this rate KL and Hoops will be back soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

 

 

 

No update on Joao, so I assume he's still out.

 

Guess we are to assume that Abdi's gangrene is no better?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Onamah, Is it normal that a loanee returns to his parent club? 

 

Seem to remember Winnall staying at Derby last Spring to receive treatment.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Owlsend said:

I don’t know I’m still in shock  mm still Isn’t injured what is it been now four games:Pelupessy:

Who is MM?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Guess we are to assume that Abdi's gangrene is no better?

 

I thought we'd been told (by DC) Abdi is a wee pipe and that's incurable so he's off indefinitely. Would've expected him to be shipped out this window but hardly the best advertising to be associated with your name just before a transfer window... that, and the only time seen in football gear in the past year or so has been a few, glossy "FIFA Fair Play" ads of him on twitter or such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

 

Guess we are to assume that Abdi's gangrene is no better?

If everyone has a clean slate Abdi may be back in, midfield of Hutch (holding), Bannan, Abdi, Reach in front of him and Fletch/ Winnall up top?! 

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, addedtime said:

Who is MM?

Marco matias? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Womble Owl said:

Marco matias? 

Mernando Morestieri?

Edited by N0rtherner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Womble Owl said:

Marco matias? 

Of course.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Animis said:

On Onamah, Is it normal that a loanee returns to his parent club? 

 

Seem to remember Winnall staying at Derby last Spring to receive treatment.

Probably upto the parent club , they have better facilities so wanted to take over 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stocksyuto said:

Probably upto the parent club , they have better facilities so wanted to take over 

 

yes - that was my thought, which, with Winnall staying at Derby when he was injured implies they also have better facilities. 

 

I know we've suffered from a general lack of investment off the pitch over the last 20 years, and i wonder just how our medical/treatments services/facilities compare with even our peers. 

 

I do wonder if there is a direct link from this to the amount of injuries we have seen at the club for years. Always seems disproportionate, but i'm not sure what the levels are at other clubs.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, billyblack said:

Onomah, hamstring at 21, not good.

If he's another month away, then needing to regain match fitness can't see him making much meaningful contribution until March.

 

With potentially only a handful of games at the back end  the season, wouldn't surprise me if we've asked the question about ending the loan early to bring in another player, particularly as he's back at Spurs for treatment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Animis said:

 

yes - that was my thought, which, with Winnall staying at Derby when he was injured implies they also have better facilities. 

 

I know we've suffered from a general lack of investment off the pitch over the last 20 years, and i wonder just how our medical/treatments services/facilities compare with even our peers. 

 

I do wonder if there is a direct link from this to the amount of injuries we have seen at the club for years. Always seems disproportionate, but i'm not sure what the levels are at other clubs.

Derby's facilities are premier league apparently, way better than ours in any case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gutted about Onomah was starting to look the part 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mike312 said:

Derby's facilities are premier league apparently, way better than ours in any case.

I’d bet money we are pretty low on the quality of our facilities in this league I bet even the pigs have far better 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mike312 said:

Derby's facilities are premier league apparently, way better than ours in any case.

 

yes - I imagine you're right.

 

It must be a fine accounting balance to make the correct investment into injury prevention and treatment to minimise the impact on your major assets. I do wonder how clubs approach this other than open the check book once you're in the PL. 

 

We've significantly increased the investment in players over the last three years, with the annual financial liability flirting with FFP. You would expect clubs look to protect this investment by investing into the best facilities to looking after it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...