James Gregg on Westwood

18 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

No it doesn't. But have you looked on twitter and seen the abuse Wednesday fans give players? All the things they get called? 

The bloke is no different to them. 

Two wrongs and all that.

I generally don't use twitter, however one wrong does not mean another is right. 

6 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Two wrongs and all that.

I generally don't use twitter, however one wrong does not mean another is right. 

Who hasn't done something similar, he probably regrets it now, possibly said through drink? Who knows, but would you try and get the lad into trouble anyway? Don't report him for FFS. He could even get the boot, leave him be.

12 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Who hasn't done something similar, he probably regrets it now, possibly said through drink? Who knows, but would you try and get the lad into trouble anyway? Don't report him for FFS. He could even get the boot, leave him be.

In all seriousness, he absolutely shouldn’t be posting stuff anyway, like that let alone in his line of work.

He’s not just an ‘average joe’ with 59 followers, who works in an office, he’s a so called journo/reporter with over 3,500 followers (ever growing) who’s absolute basis of his job is to be impartial, yet he’s tried to baselessly character assassinate a professional. 

6 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

In all seriousness, he absolutely shouldn’t be posting stuff anyway, like that let alone in his line of work.

He’s not just an ‘average joe’ with 59 followers, who works in an office, he’s a so called journo/reporter with over 3,500 followers (ever growing) who’s absolute basis of his job is to be impartial, yet he’s tried to baselessly character assassinate a professional. 

You're right of course, but who hasn't done something similar, I have, give the lad a break just for once, he'll have learned his lesson I'm sure, suppose Biggsy will put him straight as well.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

You're right of course, but who hasn't done something similar, I have, give the lad a break just for once, he'll have learned his lesson I'm sure, suppose Biggsy will put him straight as well.

The man has a profession, and he kicks back at those telling him he has done wrong by saying they can be brought up in front of the courts.

He does this under the guise of his job, not as an individual.   He continually quoted his job and what he does compared to others, being quite snotty about it.

The man wants bringing down as hard as is absolutely possible, and people who say otherwise, like you - are what we call "bellends"

1 minute ago, Salmonbones said:

The man has a profession, and he kicks back at those telling him he has done wrong by saying they can be brought up in front of the courts.

He does this under the guise of his job, not as an individual.   He continually quoted his job and what he does compared to others, being quite snotty about it.

The man wants bringing down as hard as is absolutely possible, and people who say otherwise, like you - are what we call "bellends"

Post not poster, get with the programme.lol

57 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Self employed.

Someone should get the HMRC on him too.

22 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Did anyone else see this one as well, before he put his account to private?  :rolleyes:

Untitled.png.d349a272e3bf1c6876e4c41cadd7d4d6.png

Love this ‘FACT’ Bruce signed him for Sunderland, and only managed him for 3 months in that time Westwood broke into the team replacing mignolet, with Bruce commenting it’s because of how hard he trained!

Bruce then tried to sign him twice after.

The lad is clearly a united fan trying to stir the pot realising we are now on the up again. Really deserves to be hounded I’m afraid.

Edited by boxing_day
  • Thanks 1

Just now, vulva said:

Talk me through the call you are making to HMRC. 

I'm not, it's clearly - well to me at least, it was clearly tongue in cheek.

However he is self employed as is the case with most people of his ilk.

That was my point, i'm sorry it went over your bulbous head.