No Westwood today - tired

Guest Manwithastick

37 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Tired!! What a crock of cr4p

i could have kept goal against Preston

professional athletes should be able to play more than 1 game a week especially goalkeepers 

You wouldn't see the likes of liverpool, man u etc changing keepers especially in a big game.

40 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Tired!! What a crock of cr4p

i could have kept goal against Preston

professional athletes should be able to play more than 1 game a week especially goalkeepers 

You wouldn't see the likes of liverpool, man u etc changing keepers especially in a big game.

5 minutes ago, debram said:

2 minutes ago, debram said:

I take it you really mean that?

lol

• Haha 2

Could be many things - It's rumoured that bruce didn't like him when he was at Sunderland, so maybe he's been left out the team cause of that? I think dropping Dawson for a couple of matches will have done him good though, the team in front of him are now a LOT more confident

Just now, e6owl said:

Could be many things - It's rumoured that bruce didn't like him when he was at Sunderland, so maybe he's been left out the team cause of that? I think dropping Dawson for a couple of matches will have done him good though, the team in front of him are now a LOT more confident

I hope the fans get on Bruces case for not playing our best keeper if thats the case. Lets keep it fair when slagging managers