Wednesday - V Preston OMDT

I’m fed up of Joey telling everyone around him to pass it back to Lees and Hector. Slowing us down so frustrating.

there is acres of space down the flanks as Preston are playing so narrow, ball in midfield should be going wide at every opportunity not back to the centre halves.

Should do the business in the second half hopefully 

Edited by Box_Man

image.png.f63962f9fa3acc469d64042362a129f7.png

Half Time 

Very comfortable half for us. They have put us under little pressure at all.

Then Pearson the tosspot gets him inevitable dirty tackle in and walks. Since then...even less.

Hector has a cigar on. 

Preston players going down with ease clearly hoping the ref will redress the imbalance.

Luckily referee Mr Coote is seeing the blatancy of their scheming and not biting - at this stage

I'm sure there will be some extreme time wasting the longer they go without conceding.

Could do with a goal early in the second half. 

Palmer has got forward well at times. Reach and Matias have had some very nice link up play.

Fletch has beena real handful. Their keeper makes a great save on his header.

Not sure Feltch didn't get a bit on Joaos header that hit the post too!

I think Joey has won more headers today than in the entire rest of the time he's been here.

The midfield triumvirate of him, Onomah and Reach is working quite well. It's allowing them both to get forward.

Clearly been told to get the ball moved forward quick by Bullen. 

Important Fletch doesn't get isolated. Would like to see Joao drifting in more and playing closer to him when we have possession.

Decent half.

Lets go!

Edited by Lord Snooty

1 minute ago, Box_Man said:

I’m fed up of Joey telling everyone around him to pass to back to Lees and Hector. Slowing us down so frustrating.

there is acres of space down the flanks as Preston are playing so narrow, ball in midfield should be going wide at every opportunity not back to the centre halves.

Should do the business in the second half hopefully 

Yeah, don’t think Joey is gonna last long under Bruce