Jump to content
owls66

CHANSIRI WE TRUST

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

So what would your master plan be, a realistic one please? Let me guess, reduce ticket prices, won't make any difference to finances and you they still won't turn up as will then complain about another reason not to attend etc.

 

Don't know about you but sick of all this moaning, other clubs fans will read this stuff and think what a set of old woman, moan moan etc.

 

We are where we are so, you cans spend your time whining or get on with supporting the team.

 

What's the alternatives, DC walks and we go bankrupt? 

 

We wouldn’t go bankrupt and even if we did a ‘portsmouth’ at least we would bounce back eventually without a complete incompetent fool at the helm . 

 

Hes created this mess with a virtually open cheque book , now we are skint and he’s spent all his inheritance , how bad is he actually gonna be ? 

 

As as for other teams fans , other teams wouldn’t accept this . Wednesday fans are beyond reality sometimes , thinking paying the highest prices in the league for a dog sh!t pitiful team is acceptable . The club is a laughing stock , all down to the sheer incompetence of the owner . 

 

Wokld i I take my chances on the future if he left ? Dam right I would 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

So what would your master plan be, a realistic one please? Let me guess, reduce ticket prices, won't make any difference to finances and you they still won't turn up as will then complain about another reason not to attend etc.

 

Don't know about you but sick of all this moaning, other clubs fans will read this stuff and think what a set of old woman, moan moan etc.

 

We are where we are so, you cans spend your time whining or get on with supporting the team.

 

What's the alternatives, DC walks and we go bankrupt? 

 

Other clubs are bloody laughing at us and rightly so, we are a complete basket case of a club.

If the boot was on the other foot, I'd be wetting myself.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, james o connor said:

We wouldn’t go bankrupt and even if we did a ‘portsmouth’ at least we would bounce back eventually without a complete incompetent fool at the helm . 

 

Hes created this mess with a virtually open cheque book , now we are skint and he’s spent all his inheritance , how bad is he actually gonna be ? 

 

As as for other teams fans , other teams wouldn’t accept this . Wednesday fans are beyond reality sometimes , thinking paying the highest prices in the league for a dog sh!t pitiful team is acceptable . The club is a laughing stock , all down to the sheer incompetence of the owner . 

 

Wokld i I take my chances on the future if he left ? Dam right I would 

We’ve got to ask ourselves why we have such a divide in the fan base, and it all points back to one person. We’ve got fans on here sarcastically congratulating people for playing a part in Chansiri supposedly “having enough”. 

 

Are we meant to just accept our position? Yes, none of us have ever run a football club, but his failings are still blindingly obvious- misplaced loyalty to a manager who needs putting out of his misery and irresponsible spending with no recouperation or thought as to its sustainability. But “the fans wanted this” is the justification.

 

I haven’t got a bloody clue what the way forward is, he doesn’t even know himself! But he is unfit to lead us. It’s not disrespectful, it’s a fact.

  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

 

Did I really hear him say he doesn't have a plan ?

That for me sums up why he should not be running our club.

 

What was Geoff Sheards plan, surely you know being good mates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, james o connor said:

We wouldn’t go bankrupt and even if we did a ‘portsmouth’ at least we would bounce back eventually without a complete incompetent fool at the helm . 

 

Hes created this mess with a virtually open cheque book , now we are skint and he’s spent all his inheritance , how bad is he actually gonna be ? 

 

As as for other teams fans , other teams wouldn’t accept this . Wednesday fans are beyond reality sometimes , thinking paying the highest prices in the league for a dog sh!t pitiful team is acceptable . The club is a laughing stock , all down to the sheer incompetence of the owner . 

 

Wokld i I take my chances on the future if he left ? Dam right I would 

Not as easy to come back these days, money dictates that. Then the shame of going to admin etc.

We all want what's best and yes would be good to sell to an owner who know more about football business, until that happens at least DC is paying the bills. PS, agree on the Jos part has to go and think just waiting till Jan for new guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Harrysgame said:

Not as easy to come back these days, money dictates that. Then the shame of going to admin etc.

We all want what's best and yes would be good to sell to an owner who know more about football business, until that happens at least DC is paying the bills. PS, agree on the Jos part has to go and think just waiting till Jan for new guy.

I’d happily take our chances , the longer chansiri is in charge the worse it will get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

FC36E451-62F4-4225-B39C-22E3B94E2B80.jpeg

 

Think this sums things up - we need to trust in a man who definitely has his heart in the right place. We as fans don’t know how to run or manage a football club, so we’d be best keeping out. Lessons will be learnt, but now is the time to support the team, the manager and the chairman as we do. 

 

 

 

 

Edited by AwokenGiant
  • Disagree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wouldn't matter who was in charge some of our fans would never be happy, we could have done with some stability- now ???????????????

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

 

FC36E451-62F4-4225-B39C-22E3B94E2B80.jpeg

 

Think this sums things up - we need to trust in a man who definitely has his heart in the right place. We as fans don’t know how to run or manage a football club, so we’d be best keeping out. Lessons will be learnt, but now is the time to support the team, the manager and the chairman as we do. 

 

 

 

 

 

I keep saying this to this type of post that I have never run a Government but does that mean I have no right to criticise Teresa May?

Sorry I dont trust Chasiri as far as I can throw him. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

 

FC36E451-62F4-4225-B39C-22E3B94E2B80.jpeg

 

Think this sums things up - we need to trust in a man who definitely has his heart in the right place. We as fans don’t know how to run or manage a football club, so we’d be best keeping out. Lessons will be learnt, but now is the time to support the team, the manager and the chairman as we do. 

 

 

 

 

Well no because the man running the club doesn’t know how to run the club , and keeping out is not the answer. He’s a walking disaster and something needs to be done before we go back into league one for the third time in 15 years . With the money wasted sorry spent , frankly that would be embarrassing 

Edited by james o connor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

It wouldn't matter who was in charge some of our fans would never be happy, we could have done with some stability- now ???????????????

 

Are we any different to any other club with this?

I bet they are Man City fans who are not happy with some things at their club. 

A football club is for many fans a lifetimes obsession, this allows clubs to charge and get away with eye watering prices and people within the game earning riches being there wildest dreams, treated like royalty, having women thrown themselves at them. All this comes at a price that some fans are fickle and very demanding.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s absolutely irrelevant that nobody here has run a football club before. As mentioned, some of his failings are glaringly obvious. Irresponsible spending plus no recouperation and refusal to sell equals monetary problems. You don’t need to be an expert to know that, but Chansiri seemingly doesn’t get this! There’s a reason clubs like Derby are able to challenge at the top end every season: a sustainable business model. Invest, recoup and invest again.

 

in three years, we’ve sold Jack Hunt for  £1.5 million. That’s it isn’t it?

Edited by Castleford Owl
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Castleford Owl said:

It’s absolutely irrelevant that nobody here has run a football club before. As mentioned, some of his failings are glaringly obvious. Irresponsible spending plus no recouperation and refusal to sell equals monetary problems. You don’t need to be an expert to know that, but Chansiri seemingly doesn’t get this! There’s a reason clubs like Derby are able to challenge at the top end every season: a sustainable business model. Invest, recoup and invest again.

 

I am not up on every detail of Derby but get the impression in their board meetings that they always discuss what will happen if they dont get promoted.

Hope they go up and have a sensible contingency plan if not. I honestly dont think it crossed Chansiri mind when signing expensive players and handing out new contracts like confetti what would happen if we didn't go up in 2017.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, matthefish2002 said:

 

I am not up on every detail of Derby but get the impression in their board meetings that they always discuss what will happen if they dont get promoted.

Hope they go up and have a sensible contingency plan if not. I honestly dont think it crossed Chansiri mind when signing expensive players and handing out new contracts like confetti what would happen if we didn't go up in 2017.

Much to the same, it clearly hasn’t crossed his mind what would happen if relegated, as he ignorantly dismissed it last night.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, steveger said:

Sorry mate but i cant just see the amusing side of that, more stress and worry about being sold to another mammasdog or the likes.....

 

Worrying times ahead IMO on top of the current worries and prombles...

 

Think we are in for a shock, rude awakening 

Oh I don't find anything about the reality of the scenario funny at all

But I do find the OP's rallying cry given the circumstances pretty hilarious... I'm sort of picturing Braveheart... that speech "THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEEEDOOOOM", with Mel Gibson turning to face the English, only for some slightly tubby bloke in the second row from the front going meekly going "We've just surrendered mate...". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

 

I keep saying this to this type of post that I have never run a Government but does that mean I have no right to criticise Teresa May?

Sorry I dont trust Chasiri as far as I can throw him. 

 

Comparing Chansiri with Theresa May - heard it all now. 

  • Disagree 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Castleford Owl said:

It’s absolutely irrelevant that nobody here has run a football club before. As mentioned, some of his failings are glaringly obvious. Irresponsible spending plus no recouperation and refusal to sell equals monetary problems. You don’t need to be an expert to know that, but Chansiri seemingly doesn’t get this! There’s a reason clubs like Derby are able to challenge at the top end every season: a sustainable business model. Invest, recoup and invest again.

 

in three years, we’ve sold Jack Hunt for  £1.5 million. That’s it isn’t it?

This for me ..

 

You don't need experience of being a chairman, or running a club, or being a manager etc .. some of the mistakes DC and JL have made/are making are so glaringly obvious that any man and his dog would know you don't do this or that ... its absolutely criminal at times and beggers belief ...

 

 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, james o connor said:

Well no because the man running the club doesn’t know how to run the club , and keeping out is not the answer. He’s a walking disaster and something needs to be done before we go back into league one for the third time in 15 years . With the money wasted sorry spent , frankly that would be embarrassing 

 

He has a lot more experience than us - admittedly he’s made mistakes, but he’s willing to acknowledge that and learn and all he’s asking for in return is our trust and support. 

 

 

Edited by AwokenGiant
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AwokenGiant said:

 

Comparing Chansiri with Theresa May - heard it all now. 

 

I think you are missing my point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...