CHANSIRI WE TRUST

36 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

He seemed to say "I don't know" to a lot of the questions asked of him about future direction etc. You're right. That's very worrying.

Looking back at what he said throughout, after the sale news....he's given up, it's broken him..there were the few moments of defiance. I sat there thinking 'poor b4std'...but then thought, 'shouldn't be feeling this about a fkn chairman'. It was a very odd affair when the whole is considered. Just hope he does right for us in the disposal...I don't 100% trust him as he doesn't seem that stable based on last night (1st time I've heard him speak in depth). UTO.

I think he is a nice guy who has been badly advised from the end of his 1st season at the club. Getting Bannan, Fessi, Hooper were good moves. But from the start of the 2nd season it started to go wrong. Bad signings, bad kit, bad ticket pricing, bad anniversary etc etc. Then FFP and some other areas means it has got to a critical point. Do i stay and put a new plan together to try gain promotion? Do i sell up and go home? To be honest the abuse from social media, normal media and to his face from fans leaving the ground i can't blame him. The next owners will be a faceless conglomerate who hire a chief exec to take the abuse while they check on their investment from afar. I think the stadium looks good, the squad would have been in good shape with the money spent if we hadn't made awful signings. The steps he has taken have not all been incorrect. He rolled the dice for the PL and it didn't work. The next owners might not be so ambitious and i sense we will now yo-yo between championship and league 1 for years while we try balance the club. Sad day that a man came with a dream to get us up and almost did it, but didn't have the know how to stay after and rectify his mistakes. I don't agree with the ticket pricing and transfer policy of recent years. But apart from that i don't mind him and i think the next owners might not be necessarily better. Sad day for our club i think, i hope i'm wrong and the new owners are the messiahs. I sense not.