Jos storms out

Laughable that some are having a go at Giddings

Are you actually serious? This is the most useless manager in my 26 years supporting the club and the way he’s gone about things (roasting young players, freezing out seniors) 

he deserves all the stick he gets. Even more so for the fact he hasn’t left a job where almost everyone wants you out 

Makes me think it’s all about the money, as any other self respected manager would have walked 

5 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Are you actually serious? This is the most useless manager in my 26 years supporting the club and the way he’s gone about things (roasting young players, freezing out seniors) 

he deserves all the stick he gets. Even more so for the fact he hasn’t left a job where almost everyone wants you out 

Makes me think it’s all about the money, as any other self respected manager would have walked 

i'm having a go at giddings so i'll explain  Jos needs to go and should have been replaced weeks ago  (surely almost everyone agrees with that although I'm not sure about a few on here)

Giddings et al should be challenging Management eg the CEO or Chairman why he hasn't been shown the door well well before now  which manager will say yep i should be sacked i havent a clue 

Very very few managers resign  he Jos has in fact done it before I believe, but of course it's about money  

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

He's a crap manager but he's also the fall guy for a club that's absolutely rotten to it's core. 

Whilst Chansiri, Katrien seemingly just sit back, this bloke, so clearly out of his depth, is put out there, front and centre, to take the abuse and calls for his head.

Sack the bloke and pay him off. 

I agree. The problems lie right at the top with Chansiri and his advisers . The next manager will have to put up with the same crap.

I seriously don’t buy the ‘we can’t afford to sack him because of financial fair play’

football is bent from top to bottom so there’s no way that Chansiri isn’t in a position to say ‘left by mutual conent’ and then bung him  a pay off that is not in the books.

Not saying it’s right (although it is) but I’m sure it happens.

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

In his defence would you resign from your job and not take the pay out?

He fully knows this is his last job in football. He wants his retirement money, can’t blame him both you and me would.

This is all Chansiri’s fault for making a shocking appointment and it’s all his fault for not sacking him. The man needs putting out of his misery, it’s embarassing now.

• Like 1

I really fear the worst if he's allowed to stay much longer. His antics yesterday screamed of someone who doesn't want to continue the footballing equivalent of a bushtucker trial.

Edited by Great Big Galaa
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Well we wanted a bit of passion, but much like his team selections it seems to be somewhat misplaced.

Its a witchunt now, and I can't see him turning it around, the abuse will get worse and worse, it reflects badly on the fanbase to some extent, but waddya do?

We have the lot on here, constructive criticism which seemingly gets us nowhere, general p*ss taking, and outright anger..

One of 'ems got to work sooner or later

Passion needs to be pointed at the team not the media. As it only gives more ammo to the fans who want him gone. Made Quest so looks bad for the club. As you say its somewhat of witchunt now,

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

He's a crap manager but he's also the fall guy for a club that's absolutely rotten to it's core. 

Whilst Chansiri, Katrien seemingly just sit back, this bloke, so clearly out of his depth, is put out there, front and centre, to take the abuse and calls for his head.

Sack the bloke and pay him off. 

Katrien has done a far better job than Jos...the commercial side of the club is better than it's ever been. The football side of it has nothing to do with her until she has to negotiate contracts and as Jos has only signed one player and one loan she's hardly had anything to do in that department.

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Katrien has done a far better job than Jos...the commercial side of the club is better than it's ever been. The football side of it has nothing to do with her until she has to negotiate contracts and as Jos has only signed one player and one loan she's hardly had anything to do in that department.

She got Joao and Bannan to sign new deals. Which is nothing short of a miracle considering the mess we’re in. 

17 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

In his defence would you resign from your job and not take the pay out?

He fully knows this is his last job in football. He wants his retirement money, can’t blame him both you and me would.

This is all Chansiri’s fault for making a shocking appointment and it’s all his fault for not sacking him. The man needs putting out of his misery, it’s embarassing now.

If I knew everyone wanted me out of a job, I wouldn’t feel comfortable continuing working there, regardless of money 

Clearly he’s got no morals or standards 

2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

I can't honestly think of any professional football manager, or player for that matter, who hasn't been in it for the money.

They might give all the guff about loving the club or the game but when a better offer comes along they're gone. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

I can't honestly think of any professional football manager, or player for that matter, who hasn't been in it for the money.

They might give all the guff about loving the club or the game but when a better offer comes along they're gone. 

Understandable considering they can be sacked at any moment.

Only we could end up with a Chairman who firstly appoints unemployed shiit managers, but also then hasn't the balls to sack said shiit managers.

11 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

I meant he cares more about the money then actually doing a decent job 

Not implying I expect him to take the job for free

If I knew I couldn’t do a job, I wouldn’t turn up everyday taking a hefty salary and continue to fail, with thousands and thousands of people wanting my head 

Edited by FreshOwl

18 hours ago, Garry Powell said:

Does Jos not expect to be questioned about his job with the results. He should have stayed calm and professional in avoiding answering.  It is not easy, ask anyone in retail or dealing with the public. 

I can't remember ever getting asked if I was going to get sacked.

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I meant he cares more about the money then actually doing a decent job 

Not implying I expect him to take the job for free

If I knew I couldn’t do a job, I wouldn’t turn up everyday taking a hefty salary and continue to fail, with thousands and thousands of people wanting my head 

I'm not really convinced that bit is true either.

I think he does care about doing a decent job but for various reasons he is unable to do that with us.

I'm obviously not sure of the exact reasons but would guess, possible restrictions on picking players, player injuries, lack of knowledge of championship football.

Brian Clough would have handled it differently.

"Do I think I'm going to get the sack? Well let me put it this way young man, I've heard a few of your commentaries and I think they are rubbish.

You want to get all your certificates and payslips and throw them in the bin, because you've got them all by bloody cheating."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1