Next SWFC Manager Ballotageddon mk3.1

Next SWFC Manager Ballotageddon mk3.1  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Mr C appoint as next SWFC Manager?

• Bruce
    • Holloway
    • Jokanovic
    • Megson
    • Keep Jos the Boss
    • Brexit - (None of the above)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/12/18 at 07:07

4 hours ago, jp1981 said:

I Imagine we will be looking at Luis Castro of Vitoria de Guimaraes, The guy who turned reading.

Yes, it's almost as if the Reading Echo is letting us down gently that Luis Castro is on the Doyen books for second tier financially burdened English Football League clubs.

To be fair if he can get the best out of Mattias and João he's worth a shout.

If only they would call HIM

garymegson

38 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Be interesting if one of the stattos could compile a list of managers who've never been sacked.

Pep

zidane

SAF

pochettino

nagelsmann

allegri

henry

vieira

lampard

enrique

gerrard

of the top of my head

which one would you like?

Edited by Yellowbelly
  • Haha 1

On 13/12/2018 at 21:32, Ozymandias Owl said:

It's like a magical jigsaw, just like Wednesday the lucky winner needs all the right ingredients.

- Football Connections

- Tactics with an end result

- Hard work

- Excellent communication skills

- Charisma

- The ability to thrive in the face of adversity

- The ability to pick the right signings within the budget available (FFPaggedon)

In answer to all your points above that’s why my choice would be Delia Smith for our next manager.

1. She’s the chief (not chef) at Norwich.

2. Watch the way she carefully plans then produces a lovely steak and kidney pudding.

3. Hard work - the woman’s a phenomena. Ever watched the effort she puts into chopping an onion (Unbelievable)

4. She’s done 6,329 cooking shows on tv for God’s sake.

5. Is there anyone more charismatic than Delia when she’s in full flow gently caressing a Christmas pudding.

6. She kept her dignity intact when threatened on numerous occasions by Fanny Craddock.

7. On your final point I would like to replace the word ‘signings’ with ‘ingredients’ and Delia always operates within a tight budget and very little wastage. (Check out her fondant fancy recepies)

I think you’ll have to agree she has all the right ingredients. Come on Big D!!!!WTF:

UP THE OWLS!!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Wednesday Fan said:

In answer to all your points above that’s why my choice would be Delia Smith for our next manager.

1. She’s the chief (not chef) at Norwich.

2. Watch the way she carefully plans then produces a lovely steak and kidney pudding.

3. Hard work - the woman’s a phenomena. Ever watched the effort she puts into chopping an onion (Unbelievable)

4. She’s done 6,329 cooking shows on tv for God’s sake.

5. Is there anyone more charismatic than Delia when she’s in full flow gently caressing a Christmas pudding.

6. She kept her dignity intact when threatened on numerous occasions by Fanny Craddock.

7. On your final point I would like to replace the word ‘signings’ with ‘ingredients’ and Delia always operates within a tight budget and very little wastage. (Check out her fondant fancy recepies)

I think you’ll have to agree she has all the right ingredients. Come on Big D!!!!WTF:

UP THE OWLS!!!

Good point. Maybe Gordon Ramsay might be interested. And didn't he play for the reserves at Glasgow Rangers

• Haha 1

I voted Bruce because I think he has a wide knowledge of current players and he is a big enough name to attract the right ones.

I would ideally like any manager who employs Stuart Gray to sort out our defensive structure. We are hopeless and Stuart would definitely improve us in that area.

Interesting the comments on MOTD last night re the Southampton manager He’s one of a new breed of upbeat coaches, constantly encouraging his players to press, and press high Described as the Austrian Klopp, he has a similar style, high intensity football, trying to play in your opponents half. He was apparently behind the idea for the football club to try and re-engage with its fans. Was thinking, we could do with some of that

I'd take Bruce or Jokanovic. Most importantly like a Warnock or Big Mick, etc they know the League inside out. That's what we need at the moment, someone who knows the division but they must be allowed to do things their way. Chansiri's gotta learn from his mistakes and ditch the advisers, etc. 

However, I don't think we will get either Bruce or Jokanovic. We'll probably end up with some leftfield appointment again with no Championship experience.