Jos still nowhere near our worst manager

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Guest Hillsborough Mole
8 minutes ago, stowyowl said:

It does, but I think it also has Jos' draw and loss stats the wrong way round so his ppg works out correct...

You're absolutely right.

Ive just looked at the spreadsheet I was sent earlier- the data source is the Wikipedia page on our manager history.

I'll have a go at re-working the data - but I suspect it might look a lot better for Jos when I do! lol

Get Carlos back... then again Alan Irvine and Peter Shreeves are still up there so obviously stats are rubbish. Be interesting to see these stats as first 50% of games and then 2nd 50%, bet some of those PPG differences would be bonkers.

MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON, MEGSON,

You get the message. Just hope DC does. 

garymegson

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I am ITK

Meggo has turned  down the offer to become Wednesays manager once again .

Another Football League club has seen his success with teams , and are even prepared to relocate to be nearer to HIM

They are Rubber stamping the deal as we speak and the woodland area of Grenoside will be the new home 

Of "Forest GrHEen Ginger Rovers"

garymegson

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 5