Jos still nowhere near our worst manager

Guest Hillsborough Mole

name a Sheffield weds  manager ever who had the stats that jos has.  for starters we come bottom of the table this season for passes in the box,shots in the box ,chances created etc etc we are 24th out of 24 for nearly every stat , also we have had the most shots on our goal than anyone else, all this adds up to disaster, its only all those worldie goals earlier in the season why we aint actually bottom on points too. im keeping myself away from that octagon centre if that idiot jos is still here and then have chansiri spouting nonsense I think I would lose my temper ,until jos is gone and hopefully chansiri soon after follows ,then we might be grateful just to still have a club and playing in the national league. 

23 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

...in the last 50 years

But needs to avoid defeat on Saturday to avoid slipping behind Yorath & Turner

image.png.f4013595ccf83643751d7380144e0c65.png

I bet turner yorath burtenshaw Eustace didn't come 24th and bottom of ever stat too.ie shots in box,passes,chances created etc etc, also having the most shots/attempts on our goal too, just saw the stats for us this season they are horrifying ,its no wonder why we are so down watching us. I repeat anybody but anybody could do a better job. 

On 11/12/2018 at 14:04, stowyowl said:

Can't be bothered to check line by line but how accurate is this table? There's no way Jewell's 12 wins and 5 draws from 38 games is 1.5 points per game. No way would we have got 69 points in Jewell's season with us.

Looking at the top few either the L and D headings are the wrong way round or the ppg calculation gives a point for a loss rather than a draw, so most will probably be worse than that table suggests.

Agreed