Quist

Club response required

29 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Oh I always have a good morning dump

breakfast, coffee and a cig and it slides out 

Doesn't the cig burn your Àrse coming out ?

I assume it's lit ?

Oh is the coffee Free Trade** ?

**I don't even know what that means...

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

So, to be clear, are you saying definitively Jos is on his way, and we should hear officially tomorrow?

You answered yourself in one of the quotes you put in my post That’s all I’m gonna say

3 hours ago, TheEnd1976 said:

Well I’ve got a little knowledge about this and Just wait till tomorrow and everything will be revealed...Let’s just say Jos had a meeting today with is Staff employees and players

Hoping something happens tomorrow now

I live to the North of Reading, just been talking to a reading fan and they were linked with Bruce and lots of money went on him to manager. However he apparently turned them down because already had other irons in fire. They are now strongly linked with Luis Carlos a Portuguese nobody. They have of course had strong links with Doyen so about time they get a prize donkey.

It sounds as though Jos has got bullet today so fun will start tomorrow.

• Like 1

I keep reading posts from people who supposedly know things about jos leaving but Yorkshire post today saying chansiri not due back until after Swansea.  Does anyone really believe it will all get sorted without him being in the country?.   Nothing happening this week is my guess

15 minutes ago, tashton said:

I keep reading posts from people who supposedly know things about jos leaving but Yorkshire post today saying chansiri not due back until after Swansea.  Does anyone really believe it will all get sorted without him being in the country?.   Nothing happening this week is my guess

Someone on here has said Chansiri is back today and hes usually right tbf to the poster

10 hours ago, BRADDO said:

Can anyone seriously see Bruce taking on the utter sh*tshow that is swfc?

I simply don't believe it's credible. 

Exactly this. To be fair he would be mad to agree to manage us. 

• Agree 1

So Yorkshire post have got it wrong then?.  Really?.    I just struggling to believe anything will happen if Mr chansiri is not here.

DC is probably sat in Thailand oblivious to how we did and performed at the weekend. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I know nothing ( so my missus tells me ) , BUT i can confirm Jos was at the training ground today , i saw him getting out of his car when i drove past just before dinnertime .

Looks and sounds much better S36 old boy lol

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

The only club response you'll get is either pay some more money or it's the fans fault.

In my opinion, expecting our dummy spitter of a chairman to be open and honest, is like asking a dingle to have a second bath this year.

Pointless.

Woah steady on with the second bath stuff Mr Farrell, we're all on having a first one :Pelupessy:

• Haha 2

Poster theend1976.  I'm waiting on that news you told everyone we would hear today?.  Still standing by what you said?

3 hours ago, s73owl said:

Woah steady on with the second bath stuff Mr Farrell, we're all on having a first one :Pelupessy:

Your due to have indoor baths installed next year I heard.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, tashton said:

Where are all those itk posters that said today was the day

Jos.? He's done a Westwood and won't foook off. Floodlights are on now, ground staff are trying to coax him out of the ground

• Haha 1