Club response required

I live to the North of Reading, just been talking to a reading fan and they were linked with Bruce and lots of money went on him to manager. However he apparently turned them down because already had other irons in fire. They are now strongly linked with Luis Carlos a Portuguese nobody. They have of course had strong links with Doyen so about time they get a prize donkey.

It sounds as though Jos has got bullet today so fun will start tomorrow.

• Like 1

I keep reading posts from people who supposedly know things about jos leaving but Yorkshire post today saying chansiri not due back until after Swansea.  Does anyone really believe it will all get sorted without him being in the country?.   Nothing happening this week is my guess

15 minutes ago, tashton said:

I keep reading posts from people who supposedly know things about jos leaving but Yorkshire post today saying chansiri not due back until after Swansea.  Does anyone really believe it will all get sorted without him being in the country?.   Nothing happening this week is my guess

Someone on here has said Chansiri is back today and hes usually right tbf to the poster

13 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I know nothing ( so my missus tells me ) , BUT i can confirm Jos was at the training ground today , i saw him getting out of his car when i drove past just before dinnertime .

Looks and sounds much better S36 old boy lol

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

The only club response you'll get is either pay some more money or it's the fans fault.

In my opinion, expecting our dummy spitter of a chairman to be open and honest, is like asking a dingle to have a second bath this year.

Pointless.

Woah steady on with the second bath stuff Mr Farrell, we're all on having a first one :Pelupessy:

• Haha 2