Forum on 20th

1 minute ago, CF83OWL said:

Why would anyone buy a club if they were going to get a points deduction? 

It has never ever been heard of and would put new owners off. 

Why would the efl do that? 

Well indeed, they wouldn’t buy a club in that situation. That’s the problem.

5 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

lolNeg away, I guarantee nothing, just know it’s been discussed, and meetings happened and he’s a very unhappy boy. As I’m not privileged enough to be in said meetings I’m taking overheard conversations, calls made in my presence.  I have worked with people very close to DC, And several from the club over the last 9 months sporadically. 

Lol

nonsense!!

you just collect ur info from the internet. 

5 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Does the first name Akkhaphon mean anything to you? If not don’t bother having a pop 

SUKIWATHANANON, Akkhaphon. DCs right hand man.

Director at Chapter2wo...

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11348719

Incorporated on 8 May 2018

Dissolved on 6 November 2018

Nature of business (SIC)

46190 - Agents involved in the sale of a variety of goods

8 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Does the first name Akkhaphon mean anything to you? If not don’t bother having a pop 

Assistant to DC and Managing Director of Wattananon Manufacturing Co......? A history of working in sports, albeit only for us from what I can see. A summary of his skills on Linkedin suggests a proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.....just what we need!! lol

Edited by Morepork

30 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Does broadcasting your a source of information that leaks news / rumours really add up when the club monitor this site. 

Are you really that naive even if you were legit?

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Applied for every one of them up until now. 100% knock back record. Not even received an acknowledgement or rejection. Just left in the dark.

Good luck though.

best become a yes man Si    lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

In fairness he did, DC states that at the last forum.

As much as fans love Milan, he wanted to get us promoted and then sell a Championship club at a profit. Nothing wrong with that and he saved the club in the process but once we were promoted Milan was happy to keep spending at a minimum and have us finish 4th from bottom until sold us IMO.

Probably not the most popular opinion on here but just how I see it.

but..... but....... he loved the club, he loved the fans and all that!!....

barf!!  :biggrin:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Does broadcasting your a source of information that leaks news / rumours really add up when the club monitor this site. - they haven’t leaked anything. I’ve told you what I heard. Not leaked to me. 

Are you really that naive even if you were legit? Naive as to what?? Will they shoot me at dawn? It’s a second tier football club not M16

Furthermore ... I didnt reveal any source. I gave you a first name as you accused me of getting my info from the internet,  google and other site members did the rest which I have not confirmed as correct. 

I’ve also not said anything that’s legally privileged information that hasn’t been said in public places or with multiple possible sources.