Forum on 20th

Just now, Spencerowl said:

Furthermore ... I didnt reveal any source. I gave you a first name as you accused me of getting my info from the internet,  google and other site members did the rest which I have not confirmed as correct. 

I’ve also not said anything that’s legally privileged information that hasn’t been said in public places or with multiple possible sources. 

You are claiming to have sources and revealing information that has been denied in the press (to be true by your source). DC is holding a forum meeting because of the likes of your posts on social media. 

Pull the other one mate.....claiming you are ITK on Owlstalk is hilarious. 

Just now, CF83OWL said:

You are claiming to have sources and revealing information that has been denied in the press (to be true by your source). DC is holding a forum meeting because of the likes of your posts on social media. 

Pull the other one mate.....claiming you are ITK on Owlstalk is hilarious. 

No he’s not - that’s simply not true. 

Im Joyner claiming to have sources, I have stated I have worked with a member of staff, FACT. 

I have not claimed to be ITK - I don’t know the meetings agenda, just that meetings have taken place, I suggest you read my posts again. Everything else has been made clear is my opinion. 

• Thanks 1

I get the feeling the Forum  is just going to be Chansiri confronting supporters and having a pop. Even the announcement on the club website  was a dig at the fans who use social media. I think he is looking for a showdown . 

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I get the feeling the Forum  is just going to be Chansiri confronting supporters and having a pop. Even the announcement on the club website  was a dig at the fans who use social media. I think he is looking for a showdown . 

Then i think he needs to get some advise, quick. Because, i guarantee anything he chucks, will go back at him tenfold. 

(unless, thats what he wants.)

3 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Then i think he needs to get some advise, quick. Because, i guarantee anything he chucks, will go back at him tenfold. 

(unless, thats what he wants.)

Would provide a convenient reason to sell up. Although maybe the argument with a fan was enough. Fans have made it clear he's no longer welcome, but tried his best etc

13 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

No he’s not - that’s simply not true. 

It went on to say, ‘the chairman is urging in particular any fans who use the platform of social media to leave untrue and potentially damaging posts to attend and address any concerning issues face-to-face.’

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-owner-dejphon-chansiri-to-address-fans-concerns-at-open-forum-with-no-subject-off-the-agenda-1-9476750

Are your posts not damaging by saying DC is unhappy? And wants to sell? 

You said the following: 

1 hour ago,  Spencerowl said: 

Neg away, I guarantee nothing, just know it’s been discussed, and meetings happened and he’s a very unhappy boy. As I’m not privileged enough to be in said meetings I’m taking overheard conversations, calls made in my presence.  I have worked with people very close to DC, And several from the club over the last 9 months sporadically. 

So yeah......you might wanna think before you lie. 

16 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

It went on to say, ‘the chairman is urging in particular any fans who use the platform of social media to leave untrue and potentially damaging posts to attend and address any concerning issues face-to-face.’

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-owner-dejphon-chansiri-to-address-fans-concerns-at-open-forum-with-no-subject-off-the-agenda-1-9476750

You said the following: 

Neg away, I guarantee nothing, just know it’s been discussed, and meetings happened and he’s a very unhappy boy. As I’m not privileged enough to be in said meetings I’m taking overheard conversations, calls made in my presence.  I have worked with people very close to DC, And several from the club over the last 9 months sporadically. 

1: He’s a very unhappy boy is an opinion, I’m allowed that despite what you think. I’m sure DC has been unhappy in some point, no damage done to the club don’t worry. 

2: Potentially damaging? Bizarre you got that from my posts. Opinions can’t be dmamging, instated facts and opinion, if you are not intelligent enough to work out which are which then I can’t help that. 

However calling me a liar .... tut tut tut - that’s not opinion that’s stating a truth of which you cannot possibly support. 

For balance ... DC is happy,  clubs in great financial shape, the players are happy, DC won’t ever sell ... wouldn’t want to damage the club lol.......  pathetic. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

You said the following: 

Why are you getting so passive aggressive and defensive.

The poster has a history on here and, some credibility.

If he is divulging information, which he thinks is true to the best of his knowledge - why are you getting so angry?

It’ll either be true - or it won’t.

Its a forum - hunches and gossip are going to be discussed.

Oh, and I don’t a stuff about the Chairman’s feelings.

Just now, ReadingOwl said:

Why are you getting so passive aggressive and defensive.

The poster has a history on here and, some credibility.

If he is divulging information, which he thinks is true to the best of his knowledge - why are you getting so angry?

It’ll either be true - or it won’t.

Its a forum - hunches and gossip are going to be discussed.

Oh, and I don’t a stuff about the Chairman’s feelings.

Right now most fans are unhappy. 

The only thing we need is facts. 

We dont need more nonsense.....we saw enough of that today on the pitch. 

1 hour ago, Spencerowl said:

lolNeg away, I guarantee nothing, just know it’s been discussed, and meetings happened and he’s a very unhappy boy. As I’m not privileged enough to be in said meetings I’m taking overheard conversations, calls made in my presence.  I have worked with people very close to DC, And several from the club over the last 9 months sporadically. 

You need to eavesdrop much more and talk really loudly in their presence so they put the caller on speaker.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

You get slated on this site for this type of comment but wheels have been in motion for the sale of the club for a while. Before some smart arse says source?? No I can’t reveal it, but as I’ve heard things first hand take it as you will. Clubs for sale and may even be sold already, if not imminently. 

Really hope this is true, would be a decent Christmas present to have new owners and a new manager. 

3 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

I have you facts. You would need to swear hotel staff, Taxi drivers, catering staff to secrecy to not divulge what I have. We were not asked to do maybe the club should be more careful? 

If if you don’t believe me fine, not need to call me a liar when you can’t back it up. 

7 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

You won’t get any facts - there is a vacuum.

Who created the “factual vacuum”?

In light of that, I have no idea why you want to infer support towards the Clubs hierarchy - by attempting to silence rumours and speculation.

If the Club don’t like internet rumours, tough  - silence them, via strong leadership.

I have zero sympathy for the Chairman in this regard.

Edited by ReadingOwl

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

You won’t get any facts - there is a vacuum.

Who created the “factual vacuum”?

In light of that, I have no idea why you want to infer support towards the Clubs hierarchy - by attempting to silence them. 

If the Club don’t like internet rumours, tough  - silence them, via strong leadership.

I have zero sympathy for the Chairman in this regard.

Exactly thank you. If the club communicated to it’s cuatomers / fans about anything from

injurys to the finances we wouldn’t have this situation. 

Just now, Spencerowl said:

Exactly thank you. If the club communicated to it’s cuatomers / fans about anything from

injurys to the finances we wouldn’t have this situation. 

He brings it all upon himself.

And, in the absence of leadership the fans cling to any gossip or speculation.

Personally, I don’t think the Club have a pot to urinate in. Just my suspicions. A hunch.

If the Chairman wants to clarify the sustainability of the Club - I’d welcome him.

People enjoy reading gossip, especially if it’s hopeful.

Your insights will either be true or they wont.

I won’t be losing sleep either way.

Until the Chairman clarifies things - you can all crack on for me.

You can’t waste a good vacuum.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

He brings it all upon himself.

And, in the absence of leadership the fans cling to any gossip or speculation.

Personally, I don’t think the Club have a pot to urinate in. Just my suspicions. A hunch.

If the Chairman wants to clarify the sustainability of the Club - I’d welcome him.

People enjoy reading gossip, especially if it’s hopeful.

Your insights will either be true or they wont.

I won’t be losing sleep either way.

Until the Chairman clarifies things - you can all crack on for me.

You can’t waste a good vacuum.

Agreed