The 'Technical Area'

Guest domSWFC

I say, what a top notch idea! Would one be able to take “a pony and trap” in said area, if one was dissatisfied in any way with the performance of the team, manager or chairman? Obviously, one would bring ones own container which could be emptied at will in the direction of the dugout should the need arise...after all we are rapidly becoming a humongous “shower of shyte”! If you can’t beat ‘em, crap on ‘em...it’s the Wednesday ( or is that Chansiri) way.

Hang on, hang on...Chansiri Way that’s got a certain ring to it. Would we stave off FFP if Herries Road was renamed?:rolleyes:

7 hours ago, mkowl said:

On a serious point any one ever questioned why we chose to have the right hand side one, giving up the more central one to the opposition. Giving the away side an advantage

Carlos swapped them over ‘for the sake of change’. Completely ridiculous- any manager concerned with  or aware of making sure everything gave us an advantage would change it back surely.

23 minutes ago, Everywhere & nowhere said:

Carlos swapped them over ‘for the sake of change’. Completely ridiculous- any manager concerned with  or aware of making sure everything gave us an advantage would change it back surely.

I think Carlos changed it as he said he wanted the home dugout to be the one closer to the kop. 

18 hours ago, domSWFC said:

With our current financial predicament, and our disused technical area could we cash in on a unique match day experience? 

For a premium, a small party of fans get to stand in the technical area shouting support and encouragement to the team. A better view, and being aloud to stand. Win win in my eyes. 

I've noticed the away team technical area is often occupied by the opposing manager, so this would only be available to home fans.

Chansiri, you're welcome for this money spinning idea. 

And put a sofa init.

I wonder if this has been done anywhere else. 

Guest domSWFC
4 hours ago, darklord said:

Only problem is the linesman had no idea what he was blabbering on about

"Linesman!! If a potato became a cherry in the sea he'd be offside"

Carlos never really understood analogies.