The 'Technical Area'

Guest domSWFC

Guest domSWFC

With our current financial predicament, and our disused technical area could we cash in on a unique match day experience? 

For a premium, a small party of fans get to stand in the technical area shouting support and encouragement to the team. A better view, and being aloud to stand. Win win in my eyes. 

I've noticed the away team technical area is often occupied by the opposing manager, so this would only be available to home fans.

Chansiri, you're welcome for this money spinning idea. 

14 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

With our current financial predicament, and our disused technical area could we cash in on a unique match day experience? 

For a premium, a small party of fans get to stand in the technical area shouting support and encouragement to the team. A better view, and being aloud to stand. Win win in my eyes. 

I've noticed the away team technical area is often occupied by the opposing manager, so this would only be available to home fans.

Guarantee whoever was to stand in there would do a better job than Jos anyway!

58 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

At least we might see some movement on our technical area for once.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, domSWFC said:

Our joke of a manager couldn't sit their, hands  behind his head ,totally relaxing in the winter sun occasionally watching the game if people were stood up in the front of him.

Same applies to the joke of a totally uninterested assistant manager.Cant even remember his name.

Jos , do the right thing and fukk off

4 minutes ago, owlsdreamer said:

Our joke of a manager couldn't sit their, hands  behind his head ,totally relaxing in the winter sun occasionally watching the game if people were stood up in the front of him.

Same applies to the joke of a totally uninterested assistant manager.Cant even remember his name.

Jos , do the right thing and fukk off

this is a great point, i don't have a clue what his name. I'd be shocked if more than a couple of people did.

On a serious point any one ever questioned why we chose to have the right hand side one, giving up the more central one to the opposition. Giving the away side an advantage

3 hours ago, mkowl said:

On a serious point any one ever questioned why we chose to have the right hand side one, giving up the more central one to the opposition. Giving the away side an advantage

Yes I asked that question. Was told by someone at the club CC could easier have a word in the linesman's ear.