Fans forum

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

He could always post something via the press, club website, do an interview with local radio. 

Like others do.

Just a thought.

We do have a communcations team I assume?

I think it would be far more productive if he was a guest on FH for an hour just taking questions 

Fair play to him, he certainly doesn’t hide. But I hope it’s a constructive meeting, I can’t see how I can be with the current mood of our fan base. Especially we continue with the current form. 

I sort of think that perhaps he’s expecting  some sort change by this point that might lift the mood or at least give him something positive to talk about. 

2 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Chansiri’s agenda 

1) blame the fans

2) tell the fans to pay more money if we want better standard of football 

3) say he will leave if fans want him gone

4) say he’s not going anywhere 

5) remind people there are still overpriced shirts on sale in club shop 

:biggrin:who's leaked this - shocking 

• Haha 3

The problem with these meetings is that every fan feels his or her point is more valid and should br heard over those of the other fans.

While everyones entitled to an opinion, important questions like why are we so skint, why is Jos here still and why are we not playing X,Y and Z player ect...will be overcalled by people complaining about there not being enough meat in the pies and asking why Ozzy owl is a particular shade of brown.

If we want answers demand them, stand together and put him on the spot. Above all though, have something to back up what you say. Nobody gives a frig about the pigs or how they play. Lets use this to get our own house in order and fimd out where we, the club and the chairman stands.

Then moan about the pies and Ozzy :duntmatter:.

• Haha 1