Hector

29 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Good player.

His exclusion last week was beyond ridiculous.

Quite right. You’ve got to say that decision from Jos confirms to me that he doesn’t know what he’s doing. Hector wasn’t injured and he was dropped after being our best player in October. Quite frankly bizarre and ridiculous.

3 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Seems to be a theme and it is not helping us on the pitch is it. 

The approach to our outspoken/strong characters is to drop them if they don't tow the line. In isolation this approach might work - show them who is boss and eradicate the trouble causers.

However, we have too many prominent players sitting out long term or from one week to the next due to non-footballing reasons, many of which were previously key to our success and not seen as trouble causers under previous regimes. For whatever reason the approach is doing more harm than good at the moment.

Yes to right Big Jack and Terry Curran were always arguing even had a fight so did Big Ron and Sheridan but these 2 managers knew how to manage players 

Unfortunately the problem is why on earth would he come permanently to us though? I'm not sure we can offer him anything attractive, except a mid table battle and for that he'll get a twix and a pack of S&V crisps. He'll get picked up by a relegated Prem team at worse if he keeps going like this. Shop window and all that. 

Agree. Only a serious amount of wages would convince him to come permanently. Unless we see a stunning turnaround in form I think we may see him picked up by a contender next season. Shame.

13 minutes ago, GerOwl said:

Unfortunately the problem is why on earth would he come permanently to us though? I'm not sure we can offer him anything attractive, except a mid table battle and for that he'll get a twix and a pack of S&V crisps. He'll get picked up by a relegated Prem team at worse if he keeps going like this. Shop window and all that. 

Depends on our ambition If Chansiri can convince him that the club is determined to challenge for promotion, and not just content to tread water At the moment, it’s mixed messages, the chairman still believes we can reach the play offs, and has sold season tickets on the back of it. The coach on the other hand, gives the impression that it’s about developing youngsters, and not necessarily winning games

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Depends on our ambition If Chansiri can convince him that the club is determined to challenge for promotion, and not just content to tread water At the moment, it’s mixed messages, the chairman still believes we can reach the play offs, and has sold season tickets on the back of it. The coach on the other hand, gives the impression that it’s about developing youngsters, and not necessarily winning games

Who to?  I don't know anybody who bought one on that promise.  I only know Wednesday fans who bought them to support their team.