Westwood injured

back to the OP title

westwood injured is not a new headline and the fact he seemed to slump to nis haunches every game with some mystery pain used to be the reason i was for dawson or wildsmith getting their chance as they did however right now it would be better if he withdrew dawson this will destroy the lad's confidence 

Westwood's apparent new injury is just justification of Jos' decision surely?

24 minutes ago, steelowl said:

back to the OP title

westwood injured is not a new headline and the fact he seemed to slump to nis haunches every game with some mystery pain used to be the reason i was for dawson or wildsmith getting their chance as they did however right now it would be better if he withdrew dawson this will destroy the lad's confidence 

Westwood's apparent new injury is just justification of Jos' decision surely?

I think the fact he's getting 4 put past him on a weekly basis along with 100's of fans getting in his back, is doing more damage at the moment.

1 minute ago, agentwalker said:

I think the fact he's getting 4 put past him on a weekly basis along with 100's of fans getting in his back, is doing more damage at the moment.

yep wildsmith it is then  - but then he isnt doing that well by all accounts either 

It's all starting to unravel at Hillsborough. 

Dictorships always do this. In order to maintain their power they have to tell more and more lies. The manipulations get deeper. 

And so it goes on

Finally the mess at Hillsborough is starting to unravel 

People are starting to put 2+2 together. 

With every lie the grave gets deeper. 

Westwood injured. Off course he is. Apparently he stood on a piece of lego at home. This was just after he said he was the fittest he'd ever been. This was just after our cheese eating manager said he was injured. 

I take no pleasure from what is happening at Hillsborough. Wednesday have been my club forever. I wanted to be wrong about All of my severe criticisms and predictions. 

The golden rule of the long con, the golden rule of the grift is. 

Never overplay your hand. 

This latest Westwood lie may just be the final chapter not only for Jerry the mouse but for the whole dynasty at Hillsborough. Our owner has already paved the way for his flight. 

He reason for running will be that he's doing it to protect himself and his family from abuse. 

The real reason will be very different. But who cares what the reason is as long as he goes. 

The problem is what he leaves behind after he's stripped the clubs of their assets etc. 

He will leave us in a complete mess. 

Better a mess than this currently appalling shambles. 

Is anyone really surprised that Jerry says Westwood is injured? 

This time around though. 

How many will actually believe him? 

Keep on shoveling Jerry. The owner is almost ready to jump ship 

He's our third best keeper honest.

Oh hang on, our best keeper ships goals for fun and can't keep a clean sheet.

Errr he's injured now. Honest.

Pathetic really.

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

• Like 1