Jos

Take Chansiri with you Jos

This club needs the right people taking it forward. It’s not working with DC, he’s tried but it hasn’t happened and I have no confidence it’s going to happen in the future under his stewardship 

Jos must be the most out of depth manager we’ve had, challenging Irvine even. This isn’t his league, it’s way out of his league 

19 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Haven’t once called for his head, but he should go for the clean sheet situation alone 

Absolutely disgraceful Wednesday 

People call carlos a clown i tell ya summat he better than jos because the bloke has not got a f****** clue needs to go tonight

We’ve wasted nearly a year with this bloke in charge 

I’d love to know the recruitment process behind hiring him, what on earth was going on?

Where do you find someone like Jos? And where do you get off thinking he’s the right choice? 

Bewildering 

Edited by FreshOwl

20 minutes ago, Ridgeback owl said:

Probably get negged  by the clappers but this guy hasn't been up to it from day one ... Wrong appointment after CC

and for what it's worth we were better under CC than we are under this clown !!!

As expected from DJM .... So you really rate this guy do you ??... You think he's done an overall better job than CC ???.... Jeez !!!!

5 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Why would anybody neg this . The club is a joke and I've got far better things to spend my hard earned free time and money on ... 

It’s @DJMortimer, like poite yesterday negging my posts without giving a reason why 

guess you just can’t slate the club at all in their book, no matter how disgraceful they currently are

Edited by FreshOwl
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

It’s @DJMortimer, like poite yesterday negging my posts without giving a reason why 

guess you just can’t slate the club at all in their book, no matter how disgraceful they currently are

Grow up. The club once tried suing me for my apparently defending their every move.

Oh... and if you're going to name and shame someone for having the temerity to disagree with his Lordship, at least get it right. I did not neg that post.