Wednesday -V-Norwich OMDT

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I wonder who the first clown will be to come on here and stick up for Jos and these players. 

I was one of these 'clowns' you refer to and I'm just as upset as you. Turning on each other isn't going to help matters.

It's taken me a bit longer to give up on him that's all. I don't know what to think anymore after his shock statement a couple of days ago.

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Can’t be any worse can it. It’s not exactly working with what his is doing and saying now. 

problem is, he's lost the dressing room... it's quite clear the players don't even want to get out of bed to train for him

The whole setup's a complete joke... it's being run like the bloody Dibley village town council

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I wonder who the first clown will be to come on here and stick up for Jos and these players. 

I was one of these 'clowns' you refer to and I'm just as upset as you. Turning on each other isn't going to help matters.

It's taken me a bit longer to give up on him that's all. I don't know what to think anymore after his shock statement a couple of days ago.

2 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

Can anybody tell me whatformation we played today. dropping hector 3 nil down still doesnt make a change never picks thesame team jos is a absolute muppet if he stays we re going down

I wish someone would tell you what punctuation is for.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

problem is, he's lost the dressing room... it's quite clear the players don't even want to get out of bed to train for him

The whole setup's a complete joke... it's being run like the bloody Dibley village town council

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

ER NO NO NO NO YES

• Haha 2

I did something I very seldom do, which was to leave when the second goal went in. Was keen to be back home to meet someone for a pint at 6pm.

The first half performance wasn't by any means a disaster. I can't understand the omission of Hector but the more populated midfield we have with that formation is a good thing.

All the same we looked like an accident waiting to happen.

There are things we might have hoped for from a technically accomplished German-trained manager running a mixed ability squad. Discipline. Fitness. Above all, clear decision making rules, and routines. They don't seem to be there.

At the end of last season I got slagged off on here for saying Nuihu was hopeless and we should dump him. He scored three against Norwich and those who simply don't understand football clamoured for us to give him a new contract. I said dump and I said he'd be hopeless again this season. I got slagged off

Well, was I right or wrong.

Tjen we have another no hoper in Fletcher. A Sunderland reject who got his wages doubled or trebled. He's well past it 

What must joao think when these cart houses get in the team in from of him 

We've got a different formation every match. We've got four premier league players, all fit, getting 200k a week and where are they? Building the Burma railway?

Wr have a dictator as an owner and a manager who'd jump in the river Don if told to6do so 

Did anyone really expect us to actually do anything this season. 

I'm going to say it. 

I told you so. 

Just now, Mrmason69 said:

At the end of last season I got slagged off on here for saying Nuihu was hopeless and we should dump him. He scored three against Norwich and those who simply don't understand football clamoured for us to give him a new contract. I said dump and I said he'd be hopeless again this season. I got slagged off

Well, was I right or wrong.

Tjen we have another no hoper in Fletcher. A Sunderland reject who got his wages doubled or trebled. He's well past it 

What must joao think when these cart houses get in the team in from of him 

We've got a different formation every match. We've got four premier league players, all fit, getting 200k a week and where are they? Building the Burma railway?

Wr have a dictator as an owner and a manager who'd jump in the river Don if told to6do so 

Did anyone really expect us to actually do anything this season. 

I'm going to say it. 

I told you so. 

That's a bit me me me innit? 

• Haha 2