My epic story

9 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I once asked a Belfast hotel receptionist for directions.

”Im sorry I don’t know.” She turned to a track-suited guy at the counter. “Gerry will know. Gerry, can you help this gentleman with directions please?”

It was the scorer of the Northern Irish goal in 1986, Gerry Armstrong. The NI team were staying at the hotel ahead of a home game v Wales I think, and Armstrong was assistant coach.

Couldnt have been more helpful. 

So me and @royalowlisback have set the bar pretty low. Directions from an ex NI player and giving directions to a Championship player. Beat that. First one to have passed toilet paper to Ronaldo wins.

I once had I pi55 stood next to Phil king if that counts?

28 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

I recall having a pee in the next latrine to Nobby Styles in the Regency at Ecclesfield, he said hello, I’m still pleased that I didn’t refer to him as  Nobby when I answered. lol

Did he take his teeth out?

Yea but for the actual movie we have an amalgam of all these scenarios...wiv music and a plot....

We pan to Phil King havin' wazz, then me cruchin' a Polo...Royal Owl is stood outside the newsagents and...

'Ang on..

Phil King is wazzing up against the wall of a newsagents....Royal owl comes out, suckin' a Pole wiv Nobby Stiles' teeth...No 

'Ang on...

errr...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Yea but for the actual movie we have an amalgam of all these scenarios...wiv music and a plot....

We pan to Phil King havin' wazz, then me cruchin' a Polo...Royal Owl is stood outside the newsagents and...

'Ang on..

Phil King is wazzing up against the wall of a newsagents....Royal owl comes out, suckin' a Pole wiv Nobby Stiles' teeth...No 

'Ang on...

errr...

This is the dream sequence section. JR may appear. not Jordan Rhodes

Edited by royalowlisback
  • Like 1