My epic story

23 hours ago, daleblue said:

Did he take his teeth out?

Going way back. I sat on the top deck of a bus going back to the city centre after a game with the legendary Ron Springett. At the time he was the England keeper. He didn't drive but used to catch the train back to London after Saturday matches and train with QPR in the week then travel back up, or to wherever the next game was. Imagine that happening with today's players. As a footnote I was so awestruck that I didn't even ask for his autograph 

On 18/09/2018 at 15:48, StudentOwl said:

About a month back Barry Bannan emptied his wallet out for a homeless guy outside the Tesco down West St.

Top bloke 

* ruffles what's left of hair, grabs a scruffy coat and next door's dog and heads off to west street

14 minutes ago, grandpaowl said:

Going way back. I sat on the top deck of a bus going back to the city centre after a game with the legendary Ron Springett. At the time he was the England keeper. He didn't drive but used to catch the train back to London after Saturday matches and train with QPR in the week then travel back up, or to wherever the next game was. Imagine that happening with today's players. As a footnote I was so awestruck that I didn't even ask for his autograph 

I played against Ron at the Riviera Lido holiday club once. Staff v punters. I insisted he couldn't be in goal for them as we wouldn't have a chance of scoring and Ron agreed. So he then went on to smash six goals past us ffs lol ..And that was after he'd retired IIRC.

FFS

7 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

That’s nowt.

I lent Carlos £20 once.

Next thing I know it’s on Sky Sports news

It'd be more newsworthy if Santana remembered and sent you one of his guitars dude lol 

Oh !!! Hang on a minute :wacko:

FFS