Midweek game pass?

Game tomorrow is midweek and we have sold out our end, any chance of a £10 pass to watch it online? Quite looking forward to the game and i will not even be watching it! Seems like the game pass would be ideal for games like tomorrow. Can we please remove Sky and instead put games to normal kick off times and let people watch their team via streaming and paying for a pass. Would be great to watch it tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Will it?

I thought when Champs League games are on midweek, domestic games aren't allowed to be broadcast live?

I think that probably only applies to the top division and the FA Cup.

Sky have Stoke v Swansea tonight and QPR v Millwall tomorrow live on the main event channel, with the other games available via the red button. 

39 minutes ago, Warringtonowl said:

Listed on sky as on sky sports..be on red button..Has stream quality.

Screenshot_20180918-133135_Score Centre.jpg

Anyone know if can watch these games on Sky go? I may borrow someones log in. SSSHHH don't tell the man. If not then may do Ifollow game pass.

6 hours ago, Skyline said:

Anyone know any pubs round Hillsborough that will have it on, seeing as it's red button?

Don't know if it counts as around Hillsborough.  The Sportsman on Worrall Rd is advertising red button games.. Shitpub mind.