Slightly worried...

Great result today. Last 2 games are exactly what we needed. I am however concerned about Jos man management of the players... it seems a bit of a dictatorship. Example Forestieri on the bench. What is he trying to prove ? I understand the keeper situation but we are missing Westwoods leadership.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Great result today. Last 2 games are exactly what we needed. I am however concerned about Jos man management of the players... it seems a bit of a dictatorship. Example Forestieri on the bench. What is he trying to prove ? I understand the keeper situation but we are missing Westwoods leadership.

ff on the bench? but for so long into todays game puzzles me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

I'm the official anti fan mate. Honestly, Ive been at my whiteboard all night brainstorming ideas to criticise Jo's team selection.

I'm empty. Ruined my weekend.

You need a strong drink and re think

• Like 1

JL message is clear. To play and start you have to be fit and deserve the shirt. No favourites - no guarantees. I think he is spot on. FF is a great player but if JL thinks others are more deserving of a start then  FF will have to up his game to get the shirt. This is the best way of getting the most from a team. 

Just now, SheffWed-1867 said:

2 wins after all is all that matters but how we played today if we do that against a half decent team (of which there is a fair few in the league) we will get smashed to pieces, that’s the concern 

i agree and have had my moan for today, just glad we won cause if not my weekend is f&cked

As someone on one of the other threads alluded to, instead of simply playing his best players even if they're not fully fit, suffering from minor injuries and niggles jos seems to be trying to manage his "whole" squad, if that means being a bit more pragmatic and cautious with our best players as long as results don't suffer I can't see a problem with it. This is championship football and its going to be a long hard season, so maybe resting one or two of our better players here and there will benefit us over the course of the season, especially those who have questionable injury records like fletcher and matias.