The sending off

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11095/10512322/laws-of-the-game-changes-ahead-of-the-201617-premier-league-season

Point no 4 in that article states that if a player needs treatment but a card is shown, that player doesn't have to leave the field. Has the rule been changed? Is it only prem matches? It was queried last season when it happened. 

Anyway, FF went off and had to miss the free kick. He shouldn't have left the field of play. 

Or has the rule changed after 1 season? Can't find more up to date info. I reckon the ref didn't have a clue. 

• Like 1

Paul Hurst wasn't impressed with the decision, claims Toto won the ball and Forestieri kicked him.

I haven't seen a replay of it that clears it up but just for that Dawson assault against Hull it is nice to get a decision going our way when Fessi is on the floor!

1 minute ago, oldishowl said:

From where I was sat on the kop it looked like he launched himself off the floor therefore out of control and it looked two footed.

Therefore straight red

Not seen a replay 

I also think he had a gun as well...Its hard to see on the replay...could be a knife

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

The guy won the ball but thats irrelevant 

His follow through was studs up and endangered his opponent Red card all day long my view of it from the North 

Ahh see..You could see the raised studs from the North Mick..From my view from the East..I thought it very harsh but welcoming..........

Just now, Sticky belly said:

Looked like a late challenge and a yellow from the back of the Kop. I couldn’t tell if he went in 2 footed off the floor though. Will watch the replay on sky later.

Mick said he approached from the north, studs up, landing gear out...I mean..approaching from that direction is a blatant yellow, ..blokes lucky not to be hung lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Mick said he approached from the north, studs up, landing gear out...I mean..approaching from that direction is a blatant yellow, ..blokes lucky not to be hung lol

I don't know why your trying to be funny mate.  It was one of the clearest red cards I've ever seen in over 50 years of watching football.  Two footed and off the floor.