Phone call from ticket office

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Its rare they make mistakes and it might be Brentford’s fail so let’s move on and acknowledge that our ticket office are generally and genuinely brilliant 

This post wasn’t to have a go at ticket office, was just to let others know that if your still waiting for seating tickets to arrive they are having problems. 

2 hours ago, station road owl said:

Just had a phone all from ticket office saying they sold too many seating tickets and are now offering terraced and a difference in price back. You couldn’t make it up with Wednesday could you. 

Trying to stick boot into club and ya dont even know what ya on about mate

56 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Yes, I was at both of those games. We were 3-1 up in the league game and drew 3-3, but the play off game atmosphere was amazing. Yet when I watched the recording later it didn't come across that way at all and was fairly quiet, the lack of a roof must have played a part. Was funny when we got the beachball or whatever it was into the Sky box.

They've changed ends now though, for the last few years we've been in what used to the home end with the seats on top and terrace underneath. I hate that stand...

oh yeah the beachball if i remember rightly even those in the box had a laugh about it on the show 

Guest The Claw

lucky they will allocate a place behind the net, its a sell out so our end will be overcrowded  - what's the safety committee said?

17 minutes ago, addedtime said:

That's what I was getting at. What was he/she on about??

That he bought seats for brentford from the club (they have away seats and terrace for brentford)  then after the event was told there were no seats left available so was being moved to the terrace

2 hours ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

How have Brentford still go a standing area? I thought the rule was you had to convert to all seater within 3 seasons in the Championship.

3 hours ago, punkskaphil said:

I think it's because Brentford are building a new stadium. Special dispensation so they don't have to upgrade the old ground since they're soon going to have a new one anyway.

5 hours ago, addedtime said:

In normal people language please.

this is one of the reasons why I stopped posting on here we are either ripping the poo out of the team granted sometimes they deserve a little bit of grief .

And you are all entitled to your opinion.

But ripping the poo out of each other now on a fans post because Is grammar wasn’t the best All this negativity poo needs to stop because things are going to get a lot worse before they get better ripping the poo out of the team/fans is not going to get us anywhere..

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, station road owl said:

Just had a phone all from ticket office saying they sold too many seating tickets and are now offering terraced and a difference in price back. You couldn’t make it up with Wednesday could you. 

Does the terrace face away from the pitch? Good deal if so

3 hours ago, woodys said:

That he bought seats for brentford from the club (they have away seats and terrace for brentford)  then after the event was told there were no seats left available so was being moved to the terrace

Can't really see what the problem is. Wednesday fans all stand up at away games in any event, no matter if they have paid for a seat or not. !!

Guest addedtime
2 hours ago, TheEnd1976 said:

this is one of the reasons why I stopped posting on here we are either ripping the poo out of the team granted sometimes they deserve a little bit of grief .

And you are all entitled to your opinion.

But ripping the poo out of each other now on a fans post because Is grammar wasn’t the best All this negativity poo needs to stop because things are going to get a lot worse before they get better ripping the poo out of the team/fans is not going to get us anywhere..

:goalie: