#SWFC PRESS CONFERENCE | Live Now

29 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Our club just gets stranger and more disengaged from the fanbase by the day.

Agreed mate. A complete car crash. Can't bring in loans, lost two good players in Venancio and Hunt from our already threadbare defence, can't offer contract extensions to players like Bannan etc. Someone thought it reasonable to bring in players like Urby et al to do nothing. It just needed a tweak after the play off final, But no, utter financial incompetence is going to set us back years. I'm not sure DC will have the money to rebuild a promotion side. I think we're in for more years of serious struggle.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miruic said:

The injury wasn’t made up. Even KW admitted he’d missed a training session due to a knock in his twitter post. The disagreement was over the severity of it, KW felt he was fine to carry on, I imagine (but don’t know) JL probably agreed but saw it as a useful reason for not including him. 

Damn painful getting a knock there, I once got smacked in me whatsapp, pain was unbelievable.

Edited by Zlin Owl
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Agreed mate. A complete car crash. Can't bring in loans, lost two good players in Venancio and Hunt from our already threadbare defence, can't offer contract extensions to players like Bannan etc. Someone thought it reasonable to bring in players like Urby et al to do nothing. It just needed a tweak after the play off final, But no, utter financial incompetence is going to set us back years. I'm not sure DC will have the money to rebuild a promotion side. I think we're in for more years of serious struggle.

In a nutshell, this summarises it^^^^

top post

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Man up FFS lol

crybaby 2.jpg

58 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Just imagine if we had loaned Kyle Bartley and Aaron Mooy and spent £10 M on Tom Cairney instead of Rhodes and Abdi............ah well!

52 minutes ago, Watto said:

Give it a rest will you , it's boring and wasn't funny first time round 

Neither was the OP as if today has just dropped on us out of the blue and no one expected it. Get a grip...you'll either be there on Saturday or you won't.  Those of us who will be there will be supporting the lads as per usual. The ones who won't meh!

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Neither was the OP as if today has just dropped on us out of the blue and no one expected it. Get a grip...you'll either be there on Saturday or you won't.  Those of us who will be there will be supporting the lads as per usual. The ones who won't meh!

I'll be there.

The one's that won't have probably got more sense or have something more enjoyable to do on a Saturday afternoon.