Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

You sure ?

And how come you never mention the amount of times i've said on here and Football Heaven that i don't expect anyone to agree with anything i say 

you may like to review my admiration of your points  just think stick to that  because having continual pops at others comes across ( if not meant) that you're better than them just my opinion 

5 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

The issue I take with Mick firstly his labelling of other fans and secondly when he says that if you come in here moaning about Saturdays game it’s the worst thing that’s happened in your life and you need to go to the Children’s Hospital to get perspective.

Plenty of us have had to deal with problems in life but that doesn’t mean we can’t criticise the club after a poor run of matches and it doesn’t mean that is the most important thing in our lives.

Which i've said once tonight 

And what was i doing when i said that Jos has messed about the defence and that i'd pick Westwood also the other week i criticised the playing out from the back thing 

Just now, steelowl said:

you may like to review my admiration of your points  just think stick to that  because having continual pops at others comes across ( if not meant) that you're better than them just my opinion 

When idiots say things that i think are moronic i'm going to put my OPINION not fact across as i see it 

And what was i doing when i said that Jos has messed about the defence and that i'd pick Westwood also the other week i criticised the playing out from the back thing 

totally agree with that bit as I have said above 

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Meatballs...I'm going to tuck my napkin into my collar and sip red ..mafia style while I nod at certain callers and get Vinnie to rub the other ones out.

Prawn Salad - already “negotiated” tomorrow night’s tea - Fish (healthy).

So I can have a cooked breakfast tomorrow (bacon and sausage).

My life has been reduced to this - FH and Food.

Wednesday aren’t even in my hierarchy of need anymore.

:manager:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

The show must know your number, bet they just ring you and all the other usual suspectslol

Just now, ReadingOwl said:

Prawn Salad - already “negotiated” tomorrow night’s tea - Fish (healthy).

So I can have a cooked breakfast tomorrow (bacon and sausage).

My life has been reduced to this - FH and Food.

Wednesday aren’t even in my hierarchy of need anymore.

:manager:

kin hate prawns 

When idiots say things that i think are moronic i'm going to put my OPINION not fact across as i see it 

Just a tad too arrogant in the way you do it, instead of listening to other peoples views, no need to slag em off.

Awaiting slagging off, or just to tell me I'm wrong.

I’ve not said anything about what you said about Jos and the defence.

I was just pointing out that I don’t like the fact you refer to other fans (presumably ones like me) wrist slitters and cry babies and also the assumption you made tonight that us losing 4-0 on Saturday is the worst thing that’s happened in our lives and we need to get perspective by going to the Children Hospital. 

As as I say, there are plenty of us who have had personal things to deal with in our own lives but that doesn’t mean when we criticise the club it’s the biggest thing in the world to us.

I usually enjoy your calls Mick but tonight you were just wrong!!