Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

Just now, Half time Bovril said:

That does seem the case, really lays into other fans opinions. Maybe better just giving his thoughts on the game players and management.

I think he has very good level headed points to make about the actual team / manager and play 

He’s a good caller, regardless of whether you agree with him or not.

It’ll take a lot more than Rawmarsh Mick to sort this out.

If I’m honest, I can’t make up my mind about Jos - my worry is that we get another manager in and nothing changes. Because we belatedly find out the problem isn’t the manager.

And, let’s be fair, he’s inherited some rubbish. Not just playing wise - but attitude wise.

Just now, TaxiMark said:

MadMick, looks forward all day to call in to slag the fans off then goes on to say the manager is wrong and westwood should play!

Loves the sound of his own celebratory voice.

#brokenfuckingrecordmick

The issue I take with Mick firstly his labelling of other fans and secondly when he says that if you come in here moaning about Saturdays game it’s the worst thing that’s happened in your life and you need to go to the Children’s Hospital to get perspective.

Plenty of us have had to deal with problems in life but that doesn’t mean we can’t criticise the club after a poor run of matches and it doesn’t mean that is the most important thing in our lives.

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Answering other callers points with my opinion 

Its called debate 

Calling people cry babies and stuff isn't debate in my view, you make some good points about Wednesday team / Manager / Board, leave it at that.

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

The issue I take with Mick firstly his labelling of other fans and secondly when he says that if you come in here moaning about Saturdays game it’s the worst thing that’s happened in your life and you need to go to the Children’s Hospital to get perspective.

Plenty of us have had to deal with problems in life but that doesn’t mean we can’t criticise the club after a poor run of matches and it doesn’t mean that is the most important thing in our lives.

He talks a load ofbollacks pal.

4 minutes ago, Half time Bovril said:

That does seem the case, really lays into other fans opinions. Maybe better just giving his thoughts on the game players and management.

Caller we need an English manager with experience 

Highlighted the amount of teams that have got promoted with inexperienced foreign managers not really laying into him is it 

Caller i left on 62 minutes 

Dont call yourself a supporter then 

Saturday caller i chanted only one Kieran Westwood but i wasn't having a go at Dawson ( same tonight on text ) well as  i said i never heard the 2nd bit of the chant " we're not having a go at you cameron " why because it didn't happen, moronic