Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

Just now, MrsHall said:

I think the 'moronic' comment was a convenient mis-interpretation of that Westwood chant. I definitely didn't agree with it, but I don't think it was aimed directly at Dawson. I listen with interest to your calls...but, sorry, that was bit poor. UTO.

I know it wasn't aimed at Dawson which i highlighted in my call 

But aimed at him or not what do you think that chant felt like to Dawson when we've gone 2 down 

It was moronic

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

And im a clubman all down the line 

Yet another moron who hears what he wants 

How is disagreeing with Luhukays stance on Westwood and his chopping and changing the defence also in my call which i also said being a clubman ?

Morons and idiots! You need to take a look in the mirror Mick. You seem incapable of calling in without targeting supporters in your normal condescending manner. If you can't take it as you clearly can't, either stop giving it or stop phoning in. 

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

I know it wasn't aimed at Dawson which i highlighted in my call 

But aimed at him or not what do you think that chant felt like to Dawson when we've gone 2 down 

It was moronic

I think you are close to insulting Dawson's intelligence. UTO.

1 minute ago, daleblue said:

My opinion about what you said about the team is the same as yours, thats not the point, its the way you challenge an argument cos thats how it ends up, no debate,

if its not your way then your completely rip into people, this is what I object to.

I didn't except 1  person who walked out on the team on 62 minutes 

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

Tha't getting old Reading me old mate there was a day you be up til midnight arguing :biggrin:

In all seriousness - I can only argue if I have a strong convictional point of  view.

I don’t - I’m clueless on this.

Dont agree with this caller - we don’t have good players. Some are bloody rubbish.

(but he may be right - clueless).

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wisey said:

Morons and idiots! You need to take a look in the mirror Mick. You seem incapable of calling in without targeting supporters in your normal condescending manner. If you can't take it as you clearly can't, either stop giving it or stop phoning in. 

The chant was moronic 

And if i think someones an idiot in my opinion ill say so 

3 minutes ago, Wisey said:

Spot on.

Its a habbit he has though.