Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

I’ve not said anything about what you said about Jos and the defence.

I was just pointing out that I don’t like the fact you refer to other fans (presumably ones like me) wrist slitters and cry babies and also the assumption you made tonight that us losing 4-0 on Saturday is the worst thing that’s happened in our lives and we need to get perspective by going to the Children Hospital. 

As as I say, there are plenty of us who have had personal things to deal with in our own lives but that doesn’t mean when we criticise the club it’s the biggest thing in the world to us.

I usually enjoy your calls Mick but tonight you were just wrong!!

Your opinion i dont think i was

2 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Back on that again - club's not telling us anything.  The club have, but no matter what the club says it won't be good enough for some people. People can't be told and you have to ask why that is 

Friday the reason why Kieran Westwood wasn’t playing was because he’s not as good as Dawson and Wildsmith.

Saturday the reason why he wasn’t playing was because he hasn’t trained for 3 weeks.

A week earlier Kieran Westwood said he was in the best shape he’d been in since he was 21.

Is there any wonder the fans aren’t entirely trusting of the club?

I think the 'moronic' comment was a convenient mis-interpretation of that Westwood chant. I definitely didn't agree with it, but I don't think it was aimed directly at Dawson. I listen with interest to your calls...but, sorry, that was bit poor. UTO.

4 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Well, without being all liberal and over sensitive.

You all shouldn’t “FALL OUT”.

We need good callers on FH - the last caller was good too.

I haven’t got a clue what the answer is - still torn.

Not normally a fence sitter. But I’m getting splinters.

Tha't getting old Reading me old mate there was a day you be up til midnight arguing :biggrin:

Edited by steelowl
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

What standing up for my opinion is arrogant ?

So when you give an opinion contrary yours you just change it do you or do you argue your case 

My opinion about what you said about the team is the same as yours, thats not the point, its the way you challenge an argument cos thats how it ends up, no debate,

if its not your way then your completely rip into people, this is what I object to.