Pitchside beer

Not to blow your minds but ........... I like Lager like Budweiser and Carling and i like Real ales!!!!!!!!!!! In fact i just drink different ones whenever takes my fancy. I can't stand Gin but i just don't like it.

The world don't beat to the beat of just 1 drum. What might be right for you may not be right for some. Doesn't mean because they like something you don't that they are twits, Unless it's Sheffield United then 100% they are twits.

2 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

Not to blow your minds but ........... I like Lager like Budweiser and Carling and i like Real ales!!!!!!!!!!! In fact i just drink different ones whenever takes my fancy. I can't stand Gin but i just don't like it.

The world don't beat to the beat of just 1 drum. What might be right for you may not be right for some. Doesn't mean because they like something you don't that they are twits, Unless it's Sheffield United then 100% they are twits.

Heresy!

(Me too, apart from Bud bit.... and carling is always last choice if there's nothing better on tap too. Give a cold pint of lager on a sunny day anytime)

I drink at games or before, but some of our paralytic supporters on away days cant even walk straight ,imagine them balancing beer all there way to there seats ,the question is how full will the cup be by time they have got there? empty I guess and all over everyone there passing 

12 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Regardless of what ANYONE says in this thread I'll be smashing Budweiser whenever I want to

Because I like it

It's one of those 'live and let live' moments in history this

If someone likes Budweiser they can drink it. It's personal preference and not a FACT that Budweiser is a bad tasting drink

It's not like the whole 'Trevor Francis ruined Sheffield Wednesday' argument which IS a fact

Budweiser is one of those 'if it's for you then drink it till you're blue' things

You are perfectly at liberty to drink budweiser, but don't claim to be English. :biggrin:

Trevor Francis ruined Wednesday?? Second best manager in my opinion after Big Ron

3 minutes ago, Watson said:

Trevor Francis ruined Wednesday?? Second best manager in my opinion after Big Ron

There's a massive difference between being able to manage a group of players, solidify the morale and motivation, and get them winning and improving, and just being handed the greatest squad of footballers ever seen at Sheffield Wednesday and being left to babysit them.

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

There's a massive difference between being able to manage a group of players, solidify the morale and motivation, and get them winning and improving, and just being handed the greatest squad of footballers ever seen at Sheffield Wednesday and being left to babysit them.

Spent more time babysitting than BR spent managing Wednesday so must have done something right. 

22 hours ago, stevewhiterose said:

Budweiser is a major World Cup sponsor, so no restrictions on fans having a pint whilst watching the match. Shame it's not allowed here as in rugby or cricket for example. 

That would go down well with SAG .

13 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Regardless of what ANYONE says in this thread I'll be smashing Budweiser whenever I want to

Because I like it

It's one of those 'live and let live' moments in history this

If someone likes Budweiser they can drink it. It's personal preference and not a FACT that Budweiser is a bad tasting drink

It's not like the whole 'Trevor Francis ruined Sheffield Wednesday' argument which IS a fact

Budweiser is one of those 'if it's for you then drink it till you're blue' things

You like Budweiser........

What does it taste like?