Pitchside beer

Real Ale drinkers like day trips to the Crich Tram Museum where they get dressed up like summat from the victorian era and shouting out things like 'TOODLE PIP!' as the tram pulls away

The majority of real ale drinkers also like medieval battle reenactments and drag their families to it, who then have to sit thoroughly bored waiting for the nightmare to end.

Owlstalk Shop

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Craft Beer fans are the sort who ask the barstaff 'what rotational's do you have on today?' and await answers like 'spleen cleaver' or 'boomshackalacka' or 'grandpapa's sugar shack'

They sit waffling on about hops, and wheatbeers, and earthiness with absolutely no understanding of it's effect on those around them who sit silently pretending to listen whilst all the time regretting not going to Roxy's grab a granny night instead with real people

Actually, you sound like you know what you’re talking about Neil. You’re a craft beer saddo aren’t you?

I've drank many a pint of hand pulled beer (only a keyboard warrior wearing socks with sandals and cut down denim shorts would call it craft beer) and they all tasted different, good or bad.

I have also tried Bud on several occasions and they all tasted like I imagine p1zz would.

:carlosswfc:

FFS.