Pitchside beer

5 minutes ago, stevewhiterose said:

Budweiser is a major World Cup sponsor, so no restrictions on fans having a pint whilst watching the match. Shame it's not allowed here as in rugby or cricket for example. 

That was brought up by one of the MPs in the Safe Standing debate in Parliament on Monday. Another example of football fans being discriminated against. Needs looking into as well. 

14 minutes ago, stevewhiterose said:

Budweiser is a major World Cup sponsor, so no restrictions on fans having a pint whilst watching the match. Shame it's not allowed here as in rugby or cricket for example. 

Same thing as having a pint of water!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, stevewhiterose said:

You are allowed to drink beer in the stands but only if it’s flown to your seat by drone. Tcchh! Don’t you know anything!!!

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Nowt worse than beer snobs telling everyone to drink trump inducing craft beers

Bring on the BUDWEISER every time

Mmmmmm

Nope.

Us beer snobs are right again on this one

lol

But is the Budweiser being served alcoholic? Because the beer served at Euro2016 wasn't and Northern Ireland fans were buying it only to find out later it was non alcoholic

It wasn't cheap either...

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Mmmmmm

Sorry but Budweiser really is awful. Also, I don’t like 90% of craft beers. I drink bitter or dark stout with Guinness being a particular favourite of mine. I’ll have a lager when it’s the only thing on offer but it has to be something other than Budweiser. The only thing worse than a cold Budweiser is a warm one. 

31 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Mmmmmm

Bud is pretty terrible. Way too gassy and after one pint you'll be burping all night.

The problem with craft ales is after four or five they feel reyt heavy in my stomach and I have to switch back to lager.

Regardless of what ANYONE says in this thread I'll be smashing Budweiser whenever I want to

Because I like it

It's one of those 'live and let live' moments in history this

If someone likes Budweiser they can drink it. It's personal preference and not a FACT that Budweiser is a bad tasting drink

It's not like the whole 'Trevor Francis ruined Sheffield Wednesday' argument which IS a fact

Budweiser is one of those 'if it's for you then drink it till you're blue' things

Owlstalk Shop

36 minutes ago, np pontefract said:

Not to be confused with 

BUDWEISER BUDVAR,  Which is a different thing altogether and  a very good drink.

Mmmmm Budvar.

I've just made my own Czech Pils style beer at home. Guaranteed to be tastier than the US Budweiser

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Regardless of what ANYONE says in this thread I'll be smashing Budweiser whenever I want to

Because I like it

It's one of those 'live and let live' moments in history this

If someone likes Budweiser they can drink it. It's personal preference and not a FACT that Budweiser is a bad tasting drink

It's not like the whole 'Trevor Francis ruined Sheffield Wednesday' argument which IS a fact

Budweiser is one of those 'if it's for you then drink it till you're blue' things

You have lost the little respect I had for you. I hate you Neil! 

• Haha 2