Pitchside beer

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nowt worse than beer snobs telling everyone to drink trump inducing craft beers

Bring on the BUDWEISER every time

Mmmmmm

No, you are quite right Neil.

People can drink whatever they want.

Even if they want to drink what many would class as poor quality drinks.

With regard to the "beer snobs".

Might I suggest that they don't actually tell people what to drink.

They merely suggest what they consider to be better alternatives.

Each to their own !.......

Pip, pip .

Beers snobs - zzzzzzzzzz..........

Old guffers ranting at people to drink the same drinks they do because they're superior

That's like the cool kids wanting everyone to stop wearing Wednesday shirts and dress in the same identical burberry outfit that 'the lads' wear

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Old guffers ranting at people to drink the same drinks they do because they're superior

That's like the cool kids wanting everyone to stop wearing Wednesday shirts and dress in the same identical burberry outfit that 'the lads' wear

Or the gullible people that drink p155 because it’s advertised as being cool and trendy. #justsaying

• Haha 1

I suspect that whatever is drunk it would be flung over supporters whenever there was a goal or incident on the pitch . Other sports seem to manage things o k , but for some reason footy fans dont do this . Plenty of footage on OT showing our fans chucking beer all over the place at various grounds , so not optimistic that it wouldn't be the same at our own .

1 minute ago, alan48 said:

I suspect that whatever is drunk it would be flung over supporters whenever there was a goal or incident on the pitch . Other sports seem to manage things o k , but for some reason footy fans dont do this . Plenty of footage on OT showing our fans chucking beer all over the place at various grounds , so not optimistic that it wouldn't be the same at our own .

Yeah because the bovril, coffee and pop drank on the stands now get chucked all over the place doesn’t it?!!

Are you an out-of-touch MP?

• Haha 1

Craft Beer drinkers are the sort of chap you find are married to someone who looks like Angela Merkel, who are the type of people who find geography a topic of discussion that's acceptable in a pub, and the type of person who eats pork scratchings because they're 'hipster'

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Craft Beer drinkers are the sort of chap you find are married to someone who looks like Angela Merkel, who are the type of people who find geography a topic of discussion that's acceptable in a pub, and the type of person who eats pork scratchings because they're 'hipster'

lol although I do actually like Brooklyn Lager. 3 for a fiver in co-op by the way. (got to get a return on my co-op shares somehow!)

Edited by GMOwl72

27 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Post not poster please.

And just opinions innit!

:tango:

• Haha 1